[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That is, Linsux os of Germany,freetards on suicide watch, I jus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Linux_out_of_germany.png (131KB, 1440x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Linux_out_of_germany.png
131KB, 1440x1016px
That is, Linsux os of Germany,freetards on suicide watch, I jus wonder what it took them so long.
>>
They can't even say GNU/Linux they say Limux and there's nothing that says Linux will be removed. They want to save money and that's easy if you don't user proprietary garbage.
>>
>>58887357
Time is money, and Linux is a freaking waste of time.
>>
>Die GrĂ¼nen
>Die Linke

Into the trash it should go
>>
>>58887357
Dude, they'll ditch it for sure. The Mayor basically said he was a MS fan and wanted to return to Windows. They even had Accenture over to do some consulting and to no surprise they are strongly in favor of returning to MS seeing as Accenture has been a Microsoft partner forever.
Also it's no coincidence that MS had their office moved to Munich.
People on /g/ complain about shilling, but that, if true, is only a minor problem.
>>
>>58887307
Translation?
>>
File: 1486656706172.jpg (197KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1486656706172.jpg
197KB, 1280x853px
http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-partner-claims-munich-should-switch-from-linux-to-windows-10/

It was a political decision.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.