[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and /g/entlemen, a battle of the ages! We've used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: KeyboardShowdown.png (1017KB, 1389x869px) Image search: [Google]
KeyboardShowdown.png
1017KB, 1389x869px
Ladies and /g/entlemen, a battle of the ages! We've used expensive mechanical keyboards with custom layouts before but those are elite hotrods in the keyboard world. When function trumps form, when price trumps enthusiast performance, which keyboard would you buy for less than 10 dollars!

If you were trapped in a bunker heading an underground resistance against the sentient machine overlords and you needed a reliable stock of keyboards which would you purchase as your AK-47 of the computer programming world?

Logitech K120 vs HP K1500

WHICH ONE IS THE SUPERIOR KEYBOARD?
>>
K120 all the way, the shape of the bottom row is much more ergonomic than most other cheap keyboards. Also not a huge fan of how there's no gap in between the keyboard sections on the K1500.
>>
>>58883547
>>58883590
I think aesthetically I like the K1500 because I like that its rectangular and uniform but the spacing of keys is a real issue.

I've been using a K120 for a year or so and it functions exceptionally well.
>>
I have ten or eleven mechanical keyboards, one of them already having survived 25 years. I think I'll be fine.
>>
>>58884314
>could have had 111 -> 122 keyboards

What if you still need keyboards several generations down the line?
>>
>>58883338
I'm using a K120 right now at work, it's okay, but I wish it had full height keys.

the keyboard I have home is some other logitech one, it has full height keys.
>>
>>58884346
They're mechanical memeboards, my children (as if I'd ever have any) will know how to solder and be able to repair them should they actually break.
>>
>>58884352
Do you know the model number of the full-height keys one? I haven't seen many full-height Logitech boards.
>>
File: Logitech-Classic-Keyboard-K100.jpg (295KB, 1232x480px) Image search: [Google]
Logitech-Classic-Keyboard-K100.jpg
295KB, 1232x480px
I'm going to get one of these I think.
>>
>>58883338
>Logitech K120

I don't even care about any of this shit but I bought this because it was £6. Did I win?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.