[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senpai, does anyone know how to retrieve a code or number u have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: heeeelp.png (10KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
heeeelp.png
10KB, 300x348px
Senpai, does anyone know how to retrieve a code or number u have written before using? I lost my code for the postal, and need it to track my package. But I cant manage to retrieve the code, I have written it before, and I'm hoping its saved in cookies.
>>
type a random number in
go to the url bar an erase the number

if a different number is listed as having been visited before that's the one

if not there's no way
>>
I know its starts with 2 letters followed by lots of numbers and then fairly sure it ends with NO, if it helps.
like: CH994858888776NO
for example
>>
>>58883214
It should be on the receipt when you paid for shipping. You saved the receipt, right?
>>
>>58883431
the problem is that I lost the receipt. Now when I try to type in the number in the searchbox, previous searches do come up, but not the right one. So Im thinking it has to be saved somewhere if searches like Assassins Creed: 3, comes up, which I havent searched in ages.
>>
>>58883214
Where have you "written" it?
>>
>>58883467
in pic related search box
>>
>>58883489
Oh, I have that kind of history disabled, so I wouldn't know.
Getting your saved usernames and passwords is easy though.
>>
>>58883456
>the problem is that I lost the receipt.
oh boy. and with posten everything is digital. they can't even look up packages with names, they need the tracking code.

>Now when I try to type in the number in the searchbox, previous searches do come up, but not the right one.
using the same computer/browser?

have you checked your browsing history for the tracking page?
>>
>>58883507
Well, I can easily find the page in my search history, going to the same website etc. But I do not know how to narrow it down to the specific numbers I searched in the box that day.
>>
>>58883546 What I think would help me tremendous is, if I could get an expanded list of every search suggestion or something, so I can find it there. The problem is that only like 6 or so suggestions will pop up at the time. And theres like 2700 possible combinations with to letters. But since I DO know the last 2 letters, that might help me.
>>
>>58883577
>tfw of regret when not part of a botnet
botnet yourself with a keylogger
>>
>>58883214
ring posten och säg ditt namn/personnummer (om ni har det i Norge)

fick du inte kollinummer i ett sms?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.