[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What app should I make /g/? What's a cool idea? The only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1404252928962.jpg (36KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1404252928962.jpg
36KB, 576x1024px
What app should I make /g/? What's a cool idea?

The only requirements I have are that it's not gay or a stupid idea.
>>
Why would I let you make money off of my creativity? I'll give you an idea, but I want something for it.
>>
File: 1484974321640.jpg (12KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1484974321640.jpg
12KB, 306x306px
>>58879987
OP btfo
>>
>>58879971
make a dating app for /g/
>>
>>58879971
make a better image sauce site
>>
Who's the semen demon?
>>
>>58879987
You're gay and stupid. I don't want your idea anyways.
>>58880036
My girlfriend.
>>58880023
Ok maybe
>>58880035
Compete with Google/MS?
>>
>>58880036
Looks like she can take a beating, she also looks like she can knows what to do with a penis.
>>
>>58879971
Make an app that will scream when you throw your phone, I hope you know how to access the accelerometer features.
>>
Based on >>58880036 I would suggest an app named Who is this semen demon? where you upload an image and it tells you the answer.
>>
>>58880280
This
>>
>>58880106
Sounds dumb yet hilarious at the same time.
>>
>>58880106
holy shit this needs funding
>>
An app that generates ideas for other people to make money off of
>>
>>58879971
Figure out a way to extract Google maps road data and combine it with Google Street view images to generate a "track" with accurate scenery that can be used for a racing game. Once you have a proof of concept negotiate with Alphabet for either some licensing agreement or offer to let them buy you and release a racing/driving sim game where you can go on the actual roads you drive on IRL.

I've holding on to this idea for a while but it's not something I can do myself any time soon and I'd rather someone made it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.