[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a website that will scan my PC and give me tips on what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: funny-Clint-Eastwood-hand-shot.jpg (48KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
funny-Clint-Eastwood-hand-shot.jpg
48KB, 460x615px
Is there a website that will scan my PC and give me tips on what i can and should upgrade?
>>
>>58873284
Yes, list your parts here.
>>
>>58873284
go to a /pcbg/ thread, list your parts there and worst case scenario, you're called a faggot who can't build computers.
>>
install speccy, printscreen, post pic here
>>
File: pc.png (87KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
pc.png
87KB, 1440x900px
>>58873533
>>
>>58873533
HWiNFO also works, you want to find your motherboard, then compatible products with that most likely. Looking up the motherboard model number even if it's an intel, hp, dell, branded motherbaord, you will be able to find information on compatible CPU's whether you have already maxed out your memory, and any expansion slots for an appropriate graphics card or whatever else you may need.
>>
>>58873698
That looks perfectly fine for general use and low/medium settings in games. What's your use case?
I assume you play games. If you're a heavy gamer (like 1440p Ultra,) everything needs upgraded (7700k, 1080.) Otherwise, the RX 480 would be a decent upgrade because of the older 2500k.

Anything else, nothing is really worth upgrading tbqh
>>
>>58873698
Number of Memory Slots
4×240pin
Memory Standard
DDR3 2800+(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066
Maximum Memory Supported
32GB
>>
>>58873786
getting into "heavy gaming" as you've said is my current goal
>>
>>58873898
Well you need to at least upgrade your gpu then.
>>
>>58873898
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jzmcm8 A E S T H E T I C

In all seriousness, if you're truly looking for a proper upgrade path check >>58872643
>>
>>58874109
>>58873966
thank you, i appreciate the input and information you and everybody else in the thread have given me.
>>
>>58873698
Why are you using the intel GPU?
Why is your RAM single channel, do you have only one stick?
>>
>>58874176
>Why are you using the intel GPU?
because at the time i built my pc it was the best choice in price, power, etc

>Why is your RAM single channel, do you have only one stick?
because i am a dumbass that didn't RTFM properly and put the sticks in the wrong slots.
>>
>>58873284
>Is there a website that will scan my PC
Anon, I...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.