[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /g/ go to get their college textbooks? Looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 9781464143878.jpg (2MB, 2550x3263px) Image search: [Google]
9781464143878.jpg
2MB, 2550x3263px
Where does /g/ go to get their college textbooks? Looking for microeconomics 4th edition by Paul Krugman but I haven't found a torrent anywhere

>inb4 this book is worth $150
>>
>>58867910
You won't find a torrent.

You will have to DIG and I mean DIGGGGGG for free pdf's.

If the book is older than at least 1 year then there is a pdf of it somewhere. I found all my medical books online after nearly a day of searching. But I was so cucked I bought the books before hand and was too lazy to return them when I found the pdf.
>>
>>58867910
Oh fuck. Someone is using Krugman to teach a class? Fucking doomed.
>>
>>58867949
Found it actually
>>58867957
Yeah my professor seems like a good teacher and he said the school requires him to use the textbook...either way it's free now, so I really can't be too upset
>>
if anyone else was looking for Paul Krugman's microeconomics 4th edition, here it is
https://userscloud.com/50emnc373xvp
>>
File: 1483204581963.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483204581963.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>58868080
Good on you, anon. Sharing is caring.
>>
>>58867910
If you have to buy, use addall.com it compiles all the markerplaces and shows you cheapest price. Amazon used is also a realistic representation of what the book is going for, typically.
>>
I rent the ebook from Amazon, then rip it from Kindle to PDF with Calibre and some plugin I forgot the name of. Then get a refund from Amazon the next day.

Fuck textbook publishers. They are the slimiest fucking jews on the planet.

This is of course assuming I cannot find the PDF from a simple google search or on the well known public trackers.
>>
Is that the same as Economics from Krugman?

I know Mankiw splits his Econ into micro and macro to jew more people

Aside Krugmans's political stance, i think his textbooks are alright, he tries to be as neutral as possible
>>
>>58868719
has amazon caught on to you doing this?
can't you get in trouble if you are caught because they're not gonna believe that every textbook you buy is the wrong book for the class or something
>>
Library genesis
>>
>getting banned from amazon

fuck that
>>
try #bookz
>>
>>58868924
You think all Amazon returns are approved by an actual person?

Though I have heard that if you return things too often you can get banned from returning things, but who knows of that's actually true.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.