[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is2.4chan.org >1 minute, loads images fine >next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1468283767630.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468283767630.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>is2.4chan.org

>1 minute, loads images fine
>next minute, loads abso-fucking-lutely diddly-dick nothing
>next minute, back to normal

What is the purpose of this? What exactly is gook-moot trying to achieve here?

I have to manually change "is2.4chan" to "i.4cdn" to get the fucking thing downloaded.
>>
>>58864618
can word this post!

i would also liking an answer
>>
Oh, look. Another "my internet is shit why can't 4chan be fast!!!" thread. It's working fucking great over here, fix your internet connection and learn to poo in loo.
>>
>>58864717
even cripplechan is loading faster than this you mong.
>>
>>58864717
no
>>
>>58864618
I think something changed, pc loaded fine but had to clear all manner of phone cache to get images to load fast again
>>
>>58864618
>What is the purpose of this? What exactly is gook-moot trying to achieve here?

$$$
>>
>>58864966
I notice vastly different load times based on what network I'm on, wifi should be way faster but my shitty cell data has been winning lately
>>
I ended up writing a small userscript to help

// ==UserScript==
// @name 4chan-is2
// @namespace turd
// @include http://4chan.org/*
// @include https://4chan.org/*
// @include http://boards.4chan.org/*
// @include https://boards.4chan.org/*
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

var lst = document.getElementsByTagName("a");
for(var i = 0; i < lst.length; i++) {
var attr = lst[i].getAttribute("href");
if(attr.includes("is2.4chan.org")) {
console.log(attr);
lst[i].setAttribute("href", attr.replace("is2.4chan.org", "is.4chan.org"));
}
}
>>
>>58865105
HELL YEAH
>>
>>58865105
>"is.4chan.org"

WRONG

But how do I apply this autistic wizardry to Safari
>>
>>58865105
I like you.
>>
>>58865320
Greasemonkey or your favorite userscript manager.
>>
Just change it in your hostfile
>>
>>58864717
Not OP but I have gigabit internet and had this problem until I turned on the redirect option in 4chanx.
>>
File: g loading.png (190KB, 774x801px) Image search: [Google]
g loading.png
190KB, 774x801px
I noticed something else. Sometimes threads are not loading but load immediately when taking everything behind thread number away. Why
>>
>>58865781
>everything behind thread number
I don't have anything behind the thread number. Guess hiroshimoot isn't one for consistency.
>>
>>58864717
No you retard, hiro is a jew and uses shitty leaf services.
>>
>>58864618
>mfw banned from i.4cdn
>>
>>58864717
Hiro, honestly, I have to say that you are very stupid. Not only are you asking for 2,000,000 dollars all of a sudden to pay for a year of 4chan, and a few extra servers (which you don't need and don't deserve). I personally hope 4chan dies, and a proper site like iichan or 5chan is once again reborn. This piece of crap you call a site has nothing to do with an image board anymore. It is the craphole of the internet, with the worst mods ever pushed out of your asshole. You've done nothing for 4chan fans other than allow the 12 year old "noobs" to overrun the place. I like to think of 4chan as a giant room, filled with thousands and thousands of bottom feeding rats shitting and pissing all over themselves, until finally being caught in the giant mousetrap that is W.T. Snacks. You may live for a little while, but you're going to be pissing and shitting all over yourself. And then you'll get banned, and then you'll cry. And then wonder why you gave ten dollars to someone who hasn't even left his teens yet.

Sincerely,
Anonymous
>>
>>58865105
is this just the same thing 4chanx does?
>>
>>58865781
Block dollchan from 4chan and install 4chan x
Also use the unofficial catalog
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.