[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pacemakers are botnet now https://therealstrategy.com/m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: pacemaker.png (348KB, 863x811px) Image search: [Google]
pacemaker.png
348KB, 863x811px
>pacemakers are botnet now

https://therealstrategy.com/mans-pacemaker-used-to-track-and-charge-him-with-crime/
>>
They've been botnet for a while
>Creating technology that goes inside a person's body
>Not making it so it can be cracked or toyed with
This is Earth we're talking about here
>>
>>58856366

The peacemaker doesn't really go into the person retard... It is taped to the chest and connected to the implanted electrodes. Only the cables have to go into the person.
>>
File: hi.png (82KB, 1547x486px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
82KB, 1547x486px
>>58856099
Confirmed written by someone browsing 4chan
>>
>>58856482
>lmao at your life XDXD
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>killswitches will become real in your lifetime
>>
>>58856482
You're thinking of the ones available about 50 years ago.
The one I'm getting is inserted under the skin just below the collarbone.
It's to fix my Atrial Fibrillation. Passing out while at the wheel is not a life-choice for me. It's bad enough fainting while shitposting on /b/.
>>
do they still use plutonium bateries?
>>
>>58856482
>peacemaker

If I worked at Evil Corp designing Pacemakers that can be remotely tampered with and used as tracking devices to control the people, I would definitely call it that.
>>
>>58857023
Maybe, they do last many years though
And yes, they've been botnet for quite a while now, hospital gets a copy of the data and te medical company who made it gets a copy of your data
That's the price you pay for... You know, staying alive
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.