[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a website to sell some high-end Xeon CPUs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161228-WA0013.jpg (165KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161228-WA0013.jpg
165KB, 1200x1600px
I'm looking for a website to sell some high-end Xeon CPUs. Don't want to use ebay cause of taxes. Does someone want any or knows a good place where to sell them in the EU? They're E5-2680v4
>>
>>58855974
gum tree
>>
>>58855974
Since when does eBay tax?
>>
>>58856230
In Europe, there is a law called Value Added Tax (VAT) which means basically any money you make is taxable. America has no such thing.
>>
>>58856230
go find out yourself (google it) instead of being spoonfed all the time
>>
>>58856255
Shut up bitch.
Sometimes you can be friendly and information.
>>
aliexpress?
>>
>>58856273
Friendly and informative? On 4Chan? Kapparino
>>
Sell this shit on some forum or try to sell them out of auction on ebay.
>>
>>58856251
>In Europe, there is a law called Value Added Tax (VAT) which means basically any money you make is taxable. America has no such thing.

That's not what VAT is.. VAT is a tax added to the price of items sold in or imported to a country. Neither as a seller nor an individual do you have to pay VAT. And usually you have to have a registered business of some size before it applies, and also it does not apply when selling something to someone abroad. You do not have to add VAT to a price on something sold on ebay unless 1) You are a business qualified to add and subtract VAT on your dealings, and 2) the buyer is in your own country
>>
give it back, Jamal.

sell that shit on ebay anyway, just price them accordingly to make up for VAT.

nobody is buying shit in the EU so you need to get off your high horse and sell that shit to us americans anyway.
>>
>>58856251
>which means basically any money you make is taxable

Americans are suppose to pay taxes on all income

It's just that we don't
>>
>>58857732

>supposed to

know how i know you voted democrat?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.