[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hey bro check this out on my phone" >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>"hey bro check this out on my phone"
>it's gunky and disgusting and literally smells like body odour

How do people do this to their touch devices? Why do I always feel like I have to wash my hands after touching other peoples devices
>>
Because normies.
All they know what to do is browse Facebook and play candy crush saga.
They give 0 fucks about their phones looking, smelling and performing like shit
Do a favor and the next time you see a phone like this throw it on the ground as hard as you can.
>>
fucking disgusting, i always wondered as well how people let their devices get dirty so quick or theyre careless and crack the screen after a month.
>>
>>58852751
The only phone that I've seen that looked close to that was my grandmother's, and only because she uses tons of lotion on her hands which ends up on the screen.
>>
>>58852751
>buying used phones
>>
>>58853147
This.

May as well just watch your hands with another mans cum every morning.
>>
File: 1465904169881.jpg (111KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465904169881.jpg
111KB, 609x600px
>>58853183
h-hot
>>
File: IMG_0066.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>mfw i wipe my phone with alcohol every now and then
>mfw my phone is cleaner than my face
>>
You guys act like it's a big deal to clean your phone (which I agree with), but I'd bet most of you don't even clean your cars.
>>
>>58853197
what a pussy
>>
File: 648.gif (582KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
648.gif
582KB, 300x193px
>they own a white phone
>It's a yellowish tinge
>>
>>58853204
Won't that damage the coating on the touchscreen?
>>
>>58853228
they're not made of spider webs and magic
>>
I always hate it when someone has this film of sweat/body oil whatever the fuck that is on it, you know what I mean. Fucking disgusting, cant stand it
>>
>>58853227
Tfw grew up in a smoking house and all my shit got smelly and yellow
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.