[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i noticed mac laptops display much better on the same screens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485051279499 (1).gif (944KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1485051279499 (1).gif
944KB, 500x658px
i noticed mac laptops display much better on the same screens and also have better sound without any calibration

i was wondering how to imitate that shit on a pc. theres like a world of difference in terms of anti-aliasing and color in terms of picture
>>
>>58848399
I noticed the opposite. I use a macbook at work with 2 external monitors. Everything on the macbook monitor itself is looks fine, but fonts always look slightly blurry on external monitors. Also, why the fuck do they make the macbook screen so glossy? It just reflects that much more light back at you. Pure retardation....
>>
>>58848484
hhonestly i think its just that msi color is fucked beyond hell
>>
>>58848399
sauce
>>
>>58848689
Heres a reuplaod of the sauce vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItY70IiIy6Y
>>
>>58848399
They upscale 720p with a unique color profile and they call it """retina""". That's literally it, and they claim it's a new technology like never seen before. The new 2016 fagbooks don't have retina since they are native 1440p, but then you're talking about 2 grand and up for not even a 4K display.
>>
>>58849063
wait I thought that macs had these crazy displays like UWQHD+ or some shit?
>>
>>58849079
Absolutely not. And resolution does jack for color accuracy.

Color accuracy is important for image work and can be nice for watching movies and the like. Anyone else should not concern themselves with it; they should be blocking out blue colors regardless. This fucks with color accuracy, but it's not about looking pretty, it's about surviving working with a computer for hours a day.
>>
>>58849079
The fuck did you get that idea from? Look up their specs. I sell the fuckers so I'm not bullshitting.
>>
>>58848399
Considering they all come from Apple, they likely have more control over the hardware and will tune them to the same specifications.
PC makers each have their own idea of what the right tunings are (assuming they care at all outside of their higher end lines.)
>>
>>58848701
Thanks.
>>
>i noticed mac laptops display much better on the same screens
Yeah no. OS X fonts looks like absolute dogshit on external displays if they're not HiDPI and you can't use their specific scaling.
>>
>>58848399
nvidia cards on windows' default setting is to limit the color range so that the darks arent actually dark.
>>
>>58848399
Maybe you'd like an IPS monitor instead of a regular TN panel LCD monitor. They have better colour accuracy and viewing angles.
>>
>>58848484
Noticed the same
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.