[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a self-righteous cunt in one my classes that I am tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1412359374909.jpg (206KB, 1111x983px) Image search: [Google]
1412359374909.jpg
206KB, 1111x983px
There is a self-righteous cunt in one my classes that I am tired of listening to. Heavily right wing, heavily religious, and so damn loud about both. I'd like to take her down a notch.
She sits at the same computer everyday, so I figure I put a usb keylogger on it and get her login information for the site the school uses to register from classes and whatnot. From there, I can withdraw her from the classes she's in, and get address information and phone.
What's the best way to use this? If I withdraw her from classes, will she get notice by email/phone alerting her, and allowing her to re-register for classes? Is there maybe a better way to abuse the personal information?
>>
File: mik.jpg (310KB, 653x767px) Image search: [Google]
mik.jpg
310KB, 653x767px
>>
>>58844540
Just concentrate on improving yourself, ugly mediocre stupid idiot faggot
>>
Atheist faggot detected
>>
Poor OP is insecure about himself
>>
File: 1486357755702.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1486357755702.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>58844540
>cucked little brown boy fuming because qt white nationalist bullies him

Nothing new here
>>
>>58844540
That's a bit heavy handed for a prank, and it would be easy for the school to find you. Don't touch academic stuff. Keylogger sounds like fun, but do it to mess with their social life.
>>
Girls are mostly stupid sheep, just ignore everything they say and do and don't think much about it
>>
>>58844540

This ain't /r/athiesm, get the fuck out
>>
it ain't /r/Christianity/ either
>>
>>58844540
Not very tolerant of other people, are you brown boy?
>>
>>58844540

Very judgemental and intolerant. Are you perhaps part of the strong manufactured left wing authoritarian sjw movement that is meant to divide the people?

As for the keylogger shit... IF the school network admin isn't incompetent a usb drive with a keylogger payload shouldn't work.
>>
Grow the fuck up, child.
>>
If you actually know how to make a keylogger you could, if you just download some 10y old shit from HF Windows Defender will delete it instantly. I hope that girl notices what you are trying to do and kicks you back to your shithole country.

DEUS VULT
>>
get the fuck over it OP

she probably doesn't even actually adhere to what she preaches - I am assuming Christianity here, and that is a religion which calls for humility, which does not entail being a loud mouth

but nonetheless, get the fuck over it. you are just as bad as her if you're such a little bitch that you are even thinking about it when you're not around her
>>
>>58844540

Is OP a nigger of the sand?
>>
>>58844540
Sounds like gf material
>>
>>58844540
>a self-righteous cunt.
Who cares? Is she forcing you to talk with her?
>>
>>58844540
Just put a big ugly spider in her bag and call it a day.
>>
op keep trying, one day one of your fake stories will make us tell you our hackerman tricks and you get to spy on your unclre undressing in front of her* webcam

*MtF
>>
File: Untitled.png (205KB, 1367x769px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
205KB, 1367x769px
>>58844540
>>
>>58844540
He's Sikh, not Muslim.
ie, 'Sikh gains, bro.'
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.