[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>immortality >artificial intelligence >space exploration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: 1486511958646.png (13KB, 568x192px) Image search: [Google]
1486511958646.png
13KB, 568x192px
>immortality
>artificial intelligence
>space exploration
>self driving cars
>perfect browser
>perfect search engine

>b-but they analyize my searches they are evil!!

fuck off autists
>>
>>58843931
>self driving cars
I ain't trusting that shit as long as I live. They always have to phone home, and with that comes the risk of remote hackers crashing my car.
>>
>me being ok with being owned by the kikes like cattle is not enough everyone has to be the same

Bellow average IQ goy detected. I bet you're not even white.
>>
>>58843931
Fuck off Sundar.
>>
File: file.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4KB, 225x225px
>literally brought us VR
>connect people
>find old friends
>CEO gives all of his money into the "internet.org" charity

>b-but they analyze everything they are evil!!!!

fuck off spergs
>>
File: YOU.jpg (38KB, 475x431px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
38KB, 475x431px
>>58843931
Well, Goog's search is pretty much the only game in town. If ya, can't beat 'em, join 'em.
>>
>>58843931
READ UNABOMBERS MANIFESTO
>>
>Not trying to join the cult of psychic vampire pedophiles to transcend the fifth dimension by using an organic hivemind computer embedded into all humans.

Fucking pleb
>>
>>58843931
One of the greatest gifts we have is the concept of freedom. The freedom to live how we want, and to have our own unique thoughts, and to share information. The freedom to grow and learn together, to make the human experience better. Freedom is earned though, and it is the responsibility of the free to uphold these good things. It is for this reason I do not use Google or any of their products. I am a free man, and I will not live under the boot of Big Brother. Live on your feet or die on your back, cuckold.
>>
>>58843931
horrible shitpost
>>
>>58844207
you are just as dumb as OP
>>
File: 1469501784250.jpg (129KB, 760x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469501784250.jpg
129KB, 760x960px
>>58843931
Hello Shlomo. Thanks for that post. Here's few shekels for you.
>>
>>58843931
>self driving cars
man intelligence agencies are rubbing their hands right now, assisted suicides will be much easier now
>>
File: Old-Apple-Logo.png (76KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Apple-Logo.png
76KB, 2272x1704px
>bought us the modern PC
>bought us the GUI
>brought us a viable way to listen to music on the go
>brought us the modern smartphone
>will tell the government to fuck itself for their customer's privacy

>b-but they're expensive!!!

fuck off niggers
>>
>>58843985
Bra, all cars will soon be computers on wheels.
>>
File: 61151327_p0.jpg (191KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
61151327_p0.jpg
191KB, 480x576px
>perfect browser
>perfect search engine

But that's WRONG, ya retard.
>>
>>58843985
>>58844242
>implying any hacker gives two shits about killing you.

It's like you people believe you're the protagonist to some action movie.

>>58844336
>Chrome and Google
>not the best browser and search engine currently available.
Please.
>>
>perfect browser
Which is?
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 300x249px
>google annoying

‘If You Have Something You Don’t Want Anyone To Know, Maybe You Shouldn’t Be Doing It’

>google scary
"I want my search engine to be the expert who knows me the best. It needs to know you so well that sometimes you don’t need to ask it the next question.”

>google enraging
When google says the want to tell me what I want before I want it.

>google brother
When google notices I've deviated from my "usual" pattern in a way that indicates there is a higher likelyhood that I may incite civil unrest so they have the police check on me "just in case"

I implement systems like this for manufacturing systems. Do you really think your personal habits can't be base-lined and monitored like this?

>fuck the G I'll use bing
>can't bring myself to yahoo still
>>
>>58844382
Ad 1. If I see your car being vulnerable to some exploit randomly, I'm gonna crash it for lulz, I don't care who you are.

Ad 2. Both Chrome and Google's search are heavily infested with botnets and spy on your every move, only a total idiot unable to form his own opinions would use them.
>>
OP, why is this being spammed on multiple boards? fuck off.
>>
>>58844435
>multiple boards
literally 2 boards
>>
>>58844417
>I'm gonna crash it for lulz, I don't care who you are.
Fuck man, if all homicidal maniacs were hackers, we would have nuked ourselves long ago.
Why exactly does a self-driving car have to expose its driving mechanisms to the outside world, anyways? That's stupid, as the car needs to make split-second decisions in areas without any connectivity. The only "phoning home" a self-driving needs to make is to retrieve a map, and even that can be saved locally.

>Both Chrome and Google's search are heavily infested with botnets
Then use Chromium, which lets you disable the "botnet" features. Only a total idiot unable to form his own opinion would think that optional features meant for protecting total idiots would be a bad thing.
If your entire argument is "chrome and google are bad software because they collect data in order to be better software", I don't really see your logic.
>>
>>58844046
>Steals land from hawaii
>>
Has today's update fucked up the browser colors for anyone else?

Everything is over saturated compared to other browsers. Also images now center in the screen with black borders for some reason (instead of top left align).

Shit's driving me mad
>>
>>58844562
Ad 1. Imagine there is news that firmware in some model of a car has unpatched vulnerability that exposes one of its ports and enables code execution. Then somebody could just use masscan to find all such cars and crash them remotely. You're delusional if you think hackers target individuals and focus their efforts on one person at a time. Most of "hacking" is just looking for easy, vulnerable targets by scanning large swaths of devices.

Ad 2. I'm very happy with Firefox and I don't want to help Google consolidate its grip on browsers, because that strengthens its position. It's a botnet-based browser that actively spies, that's already reason enough not to use it. If you don't see how spying on you is bad, please take a quick screenshot of your email and browsing history and post it in this thread.
>>
File: file.png (61KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
61KB, 259x194px
>great ideas
>perfect leader
>got rid of parasites
>united europe

>b-but muh war!!!!

fuck off autists
>>
File: giant think.png (44KB, 598x595px) Image search: [Google]
giant think.png
44KB, 598x595px
>>58843931
>immortality
>perfect browser
>fuck off autists xd meme
did you come fresh out /vg/?
>>
>>58844110
What's that? o.O
>>
>>58844306
>>bought us the modern PC
They've been using common PC hardware for over a decade, and even before that there were other computers with PPC CPUs.
>>bought us the GUI
You're a fucking idiot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphical_user_interface
>>brought us a viable way to listen to music on the go
Hmmm... What's Walkman? There were other MP3 players before the iPod? Who would have known!?!?!
>>brought us the modern smartphone
Also bullshit.
>>will tell the government to fuck itself for their customer's privacy
They defend terrorists while forcibly collecting analytical data. Seems a bit odd, almost like they want to lure people into a false sense of security. Not like the shady 3 letter US agencies have ever purposefully infected black men with syphilis or paid prostitutes to distribute LSD to unknowing victims for a mind control project (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra). You can totally trust what they say.
>>b-but they're expensive!!!
Yep. And you're dumb enough to dump your wallet because there's a light up fruit logo.
>>
There is no problem if you want your internet history sold to best korea's government
>>
>>58843931
>immortality
>a good thing

Malthusian catastrophe in the making
>>
File: OP&his_thread.jpg (72KB, 1084x468px) Image search: [Google]
OP&his_thread.jpg
72KB, 1084x468px
>>58844738
People will sell/buy anything, won't they?
>>
>>58843931
>they analyize my searches they are evil!!
That's not the reason, idiot. If anything, Google is a better company than Microcrap.
>>
>>58844306
>>bought us the modern PC
It ain't a modern PC without games. Sorry if a name like Amiga was too clashing with all the faggyness.
>>brought us a viable way to listen to music on the go
No wireless. Less space than a Nomad. Lame.
>but, wah wah wah, all those other companies flash players have no slick, slick click wheels!
>>
File: 1442036878073.jpg (24KB, 600x297px) Image search: [Google]
1442036878073.jpg
24KB, 600x297px
>>58843931
Fuck off bootlicker! You can take my firefox from my cold dead hands!
>>
>>58845903
it's funny I just saw that interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmZpMqMxo2Q

oddly comfy listening
>>
>>58844046
>woman
>father

tell me why I should like internet.borg?
>>
>>58844382
safari IS a better a browser
>>
>>58844406
It's hilarious that you think Microsoft is better than Google when it comes to privacy.
>>
>>58844761
>>>bought us the modern PC
>They've been using common PC hardware for over a decade, and even before that there were other computers with PPC CPUs.
they made a better version that can be used without having to have super autism powers
>>>bought us the GUI
>You're a fucking idiot.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphical_user_interface
did xerox bring the gui to every man, woman and child? didnt think so
>>>brought us a viable way to listen to music on the go
>Hmmm... What's Walkman? There were other MP3 players before the iPod? Who would have known!?!?!
well sure, but that was the 80s and steve bullied the music industry into letting us buy music for next to nothing
>>>brought us the modern smartphone
>Also bullshit.
you prefer to use blackberry?
>>>will tell the government to fuck itself for their customer's privacy
>They defend terrorists while forcibly collecting analytical data. Seems a bit odd, almost like they want to lure people into a false sense of security. Not like the shady 3 letter US agencies have ever purposefully infected black men with syphilis or paid prostitutes to distribute LSD to unknowing victims for a mind control project (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra). You can totally trust what they say.
word of the day is discretion, some people need their privacy violated desu
>>>b-but they're expensive!!!
>Yep. And you're dumb enough to dump your wallet because there's a light up fruit logo.
the utilitarian life is a sad one my friend, aesthetics, style and name are something to be appreciated and those dont come from a block of silicon
>>
>>58844046
>Stole land in hawaii
>Brought out Occulus and made the rift shit
>Made a terrible social media site with boring posts made on it
>Literally made a tier below shit tier for memes.
>CEO is a beta fuck
>finds old people
>analyze everything

Have fun shilling for a terrible company, nigger
>>
>>58844306
>didn't bring us anything of use
>Didn't bring us the gui. Microsoft was doing that at the same time.
>We had better smart phones before apple. With touch screens and all.
>That one I can't disagree with

>another problem.
Apple is so inconsequential that it could not exist and we'll be exactly the same
>>
>>58844224
You're sick, goy pajeet. Go install Arch and Haskell on your MacBook and iPhone.

http://selfdrivingcars.mit.edu/
>>
>>58846431
Dumb phoneposter
>>
>>58846431
>they made a better version that can be used without having to have super autism powers
Like what? Apple doesn't have their own architecture. They don't even have their own desktop CPUs. It's all standard PC hardware.

>did xerox bring the gui to every man, woman and child? didnt think so
No, Microsoft did that.

>us
>buy music
There is no "us", only (You). I'm not a cuck who pay $1.29 a song.

>you prefer to use blackberry?
Yes. They were far superior at the time. On the old iPhones you couldn't even change the wallpaper without a jailbreak. They were trash.

>some people need their privacy violated
So why do you defend a company that defends terrorists?

>aesthetics, style and name
I'm not a woman. If you want to sell me a product, you don't just wave expensive garbage in front of me. I want something that's a tool, not a toy.
>>
>>58843985
They actually don't, all of the logic is built in as they can't afford to have any outages
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.