[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst meme on the Linux that actually hurt it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (247KB, 1104x840px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247KB, 1104x840px
I believe it's the autistic tendency to have EVERYTHING released under your own special Graphical Environment in a monolithic and specialized manner. "Kdevelop", "Gnu Termina", "KDE this", "KDE that", "GNU this", "GNU that". It's pure communism (or fascism) incarnate.

I believe Richard Stallman is one of the main contributors to the problem. The GPL license has turned into a religion. Sometimes I think Linux would do better on the MIT Licence because it would have less of those extreme consolidation of software movements and more variety.

The result is that right now a lot of resources have been WASTED. WASTED on 10 different GUI versions of the same thing when the same people that did all those 10 different things would just run 1 thing and do it amazingly. Everything is half-arsed on linux and a large part is this.
>>
t. Retard
>>
You have 10 seconds to suck my cock right now
>>
>>58842587
Do you actually like that KDE has special versions of software, GNOME has special versions of software, and as a result most of that software is half arsed?
>>
>>58842615
>>58842576
Noone uses KDE my nigger
>>
>>58842692
No one that is you sperglord.
>>
>>58842576
>being this autistic
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.