[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you expect me to use Linux if it can't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: frog.png (569KB, 2000x2357px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
569KB, 2000x2357px
How the fuck do you expect me to use Linux if it can't even play video games?
>>
>>58841921
>frog
>>
File: frog.png (105KB, 883x1024px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
105KB, 883x1024px
>>58841921
>>
>>58841921
underage detected
>>
>>58842005
the average person who plays games is 35
>>
>>58841921
It has a decent library of indie games, and a few AAA titles.
If you need all the games just stay on windows.
Nobody is forcing you to switch. Linux is a crappy gaming platform. For those of us that already use linux, having some games to play on the side sure is nice.

If any Anons make fun of you for staying on windows, you direct them to me. We are nice here on 4chan, and bullying won't be tolarated.
>>
>>58842015
*tolerated. My bad everyone.
>>
File: 1480183999522.jpg (146KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1480183999522.jpg
146KB, 500x625px
>>58842015
>We are nice here on 4chan, and bullying won't be tolarated.
>>
File: 1456323866605.jpg (2MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456323866605.jpg
2MB, 2000x1200px
Muh gaymes
>>
>>58842005
>Hurr only underage pay games

I play games and I'm a frown adult who works full time as an engineer. It's just a hobby to enjoy in your spare time. Granted anybody who has video games as their only hobby is a manchild.
>>
>>58842267
>I'm a frown adult

Maybe if you stopped playing video games and got some exercise you'd be a smile adult
>>
>>58842267
>frown adult
>calls others manchildren
I can see why you are frowning. Happiness is contagious. Try being nice and maybe things will improve.
>>
/g/ has too long been infested with Windows gamer kiddies. It's time to purge them once and for all.

Any of the following regularly occurring threads on /g/ is either directly or indirectly about Windows gaming:

* Intel vs. AMD threads
* GPU threads
* Various types of rig/battlestation/guts/Speccy threads ("What parts should I buy, /g?" "Is this part good, /g/?" "Check out my specs, /g/.")
* All Windows discussion and support threads (obviously)

These threads only serve to discuss products for playing video games. They have nothing to do with programming, networking, security, privacy, freedom, design, usability, or anything else /g/ related.

These threads and the people who post within them belong in either >>>/v/ or >>>/vg/, as they are the appropriate boards in which to discuss their hobby, along with "console war" and "PC vs. console" threads. This should be Rule #4 for /g/ and it should be aggressively enforced until the children finally get it and move on.

This is the thread to petition Hiroshimoot to cure the /v/ cancer in /g/. If you really care about technology and not just vapid consumerism, help by adding your voice to this discussion.

We can do it, /g/.
>>
>>58841921
it cant even play txt files
>>
>>58841921
>not dual booting
>>
>>58841921
Wine for anything not DX11
You got all emulators
The most popular games can run on linux

if you really care, you can make the switch but whatever you should stay on windows.
>>
>>58842765
yes it can
>>
File: weechat_logo_small.png (12KB, 146x100px) Image search: [Google]
weechat_logo_small.png
12KB, 146x100px
>>58843083
>>58842765
forgot pic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.