[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>passwords from important websites gets more and more intricate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1486499036310.jpg (38KB, 830x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486499036310.jpg
38KB, 830x415px
>passwords from important websites gets more and more intricate
>Apple leading the way with their iCloud bullshit
>Google following
>need to change password to something I never used often
>forget every time
>lol your icloud/google acc. locked need to go through this annoying fucking process again
>see news article on MSNBC about a new password and identity technology where they inject your hand with a small microchip that will help identify you
Anyone else curious about this? Does it hurt? How much does it cost? And is it covered by my health insurance?
>>
I swear to kek I just had to make a password with 12 fucking characters, at least 1 of them being a capital and a number and a symbol. Fuck off.
>>
>>58840460
Just get the chip bro.
>>
I don't get the point of forced overly complex passwords, if the passwords are hashed with md5/sha/whatever wouldn't it be safe to just tell your users not to use passwords you can find in a dictionary?
>>
just like generate them, Lmao.
>>
pass generate sitename 12 

wow really hard
>>
>>58841193
It would hardly help.
>>
>literally putting the botnet inside your body because you're stupid
just write shit down if it's so hard to remember
>>
>injecting some NFC shit in your body because you can't remember your passwords

Just use a password manager, geez.
>>
>>58840420
GET OFF
GET OFF
GET OFF
GET OFF IT!!!!
GET OFF IT!!!!
>>
>>58843453
This. Then you only have to remember one password. Sync it across your devices however you like, and you'll have access to all your passwords anywhere.
>>
>>58841193
Not really because you are supposed to be able to remember your passwords easily and people won't bother with following your optional rule if it makes their life harder. Plus md5 shouldn't be used anymore, it's outdated.
>>
>>58840420
For some reason , people are really bothered by tags, they'll have them put in their pets with no qualms, but throw a shit-fit(auto correct want's to change shit-fit to whitefish....thanks bird man.) if you do it.
Allot of it is religious reasons, the rest is probably just squeamish.
>>
File: 1486345597737 (im not your guy).jpg (182KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
1486345597737 (im not your guy).jpg
182KB, 486x412px
>>58843546
>pulls trigger
>>
>>58840420
use a password manager ya dumb nigga
>>
>>58846622
Maybe pets and people are different?
>>
Bad security 101 is having a password you can't change.

Although you could just switch out the tag, imagine trying to authenticate the new tag.
>>
>To verify your identity before making your statement for the court, we will need to scan your ID chip. Please expose the body part and insert it into the scanner receptacle.
'bout time *unzips dick*
>Thank you for your cooperation, citizen.
>>
How about this, we beat the everloving shit out of everyone who has a chip

So no one wants to get a chip, so no one gets hurt. We protect people from themselves.
>>
mandatory password changes every X time period is cancer

however if you are retarded like >>58840460 just use a password manager for fuck sake
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.