[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy has a native thumbnail view. Guess what operating system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: ~01.png (364KB, 467x607px) Image search: [Google]
~01.png
364KB, 467x607px
This guy has a native thumbnail view. Guess what operating system he's using?
>Protip: It's not Linux.
>>
Why is his finger covered in shit?
Don't tell me that's its natural color,
no way nature would make someone look
like their excretion.
>>
>>58835448
>>
>>58835448
> covered in shit?
He's badly burned. Have some respect.
>>
Of course it's not Linux, because Linux is a kernel made useful by a full GNU/Linux operating system.
>>
>but I have native thumbnails??
Oh right. There are people not using the only working file manager.
>>
He is using The KDE(c) OS
>>
>>58835441
Windows XP on a pentium 4 but pretends to use win10 online?
>>
>>58835441
gaynu/lincux BTFO
>>
File: thumbnails.png (2MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnails.png
2MB, 3200x1800px
Why are winfriends so insecure?
>>
>>58835786
>available on only one distro that's not even that popular

We'll memed
>>
>>58835814
I don't think you know what "distro" means. I am using Debian, the third most popular Linux distro.
>>
>>58835786
>KDE dolphin is literally the only file manager with native thumbnail support.
>>
>>58835830
Yeah sorry, only one DE has it, that is the most bloated and might as well go Windows then. Better?
>>
>>58835870
thumbnails are bloat
>>
>>58835870
Not really. KDE has been the obvious choice in DEs for a while, and it's nowhere near as bloated as Windows (a full Windows 10 install wouldn't fit on my root partition.) Every time these threads come up, some winfags pretend that KDE somehow isn't an option, but I use it as my daily driver and it's perfect.
>>
>>58835838
>KDE dolphin is literally the only file manager you should use, everything else is for faggots or retards
I agree
>>
>>58835441
This is the power of /g/
>>
>>58835912
>KDE has been the obvious choice in DEs for a while
>>>58830684
>>
>>58835786
But that's a file manager, anon. Not a file picker.
>>
>>58835981
The OP was ambiguous, so I decided to show both. The window on the right is Chrome's file picker (when running in KDE.)
>>
>>58835973
Popularity is meaningless (especially popularity on /g/.) Half of the screenshots in that thread are winshit and macos, so you know it's worthless.
>>
elementary os has one in firefax
>>
>>58835814
Kde is available on all major distros, retard.
>>
File: insight.png (704KB, 1132x751px) Image search: [Google]
insight.png
704KB, 1132x751px
>>58835870
Good thing now we have glorious Lumina.
>>
>>58837217
Looks like tweaked Qt.
>>
>>58835448
It prevents sunburn, don't you think that's an evolutionary advantage?
Can't walk around in the sun without getting cancer.
>>
I've had thumbnails on Mint (Cinammon) for years, what's OP talking about?

I feel like these people who nitpick Linux distros never actually used any of them or bothered to check if what they're saying is true before starting a thread. It's more about starting an internet-fanboy-scuffle than hilighting software shortcomings and the need to adress them.
>>
>>58835441
Looks like a Pajeet thumb. I'm guessing Windows.
>>
>>58835441
Why would I want native anything other than the OS?
>>
>>58837961
being a cancer and walking in designated shitting streets under the sun
>>
>>58835441
Well considering Linux isn't an operating system you'd be correct.
>>
File: wtf_am_i_reading.jpg (32KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_am_i_reading.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
>>58839588
>Linux isn't an operating system
>>
>>58835973
KDE is garbage. Feels like something still stuck in pre alpha. Buggy as fuck.
>>
>>58839645
KDE is like Windows: you always have to stick to the next-to-last version. Using the latest version is never a good idea.
>>
>>58835441
Genetics major here. That's actually "original" human color (look at other Great Apes - they're all brown, not white). The white race is actually dark-skinned people with albinism which got fixed into the population because dark skin was naturally selected out due to a lack of Vitamin D when humans moved to Europe out of Africa.
>>
>>58835477
go read a book on operating systems, retard
>>
>>58835441
Of course it's not linux, it's just a kernel. My guess is KDE Neon, it also has the best file manager.
>>
>>58835814
>available on only one distro
Thanks for proving you're just talking out of ignorance.
>>
>>58839674
True, except KDE provides an LTS version of it's environment while windows forces you to update and that's it always feels like a pre alpha version.
>>
>>58839811
>>58839588
>>58835477
HAHAHAHAHAHA GET IT LINUX IS A KERNEL NOT AN OPERATING SYSTEM EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE USES THE NAME LINUX TO REFER TO THE OPERATING SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY AREN'T AUTISTIC
>>
>>58835448
It's worse when they look like the excretion of someone with hepatitis. Pink people are god's cruel joke.
>>
>>58835448
You take black poops? Might wanna see a doctor about that.
>>
>>58839862
um yes excuse me sir that's not a hamburger you're eating, it's a sesame bun with tomatoes onions and lettuce, you see the hamburger is just the MEAT inside so you're wrong for calling it a hamburger (haha I'm so much better than this guy he doesn't even realize he's not just eating a hamburger)
>>
>>58840017
>food analogy
trash
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.