[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his browser doesn't support powerful layout design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: powerful.png (42KB, 585x430px) Image search: [Google]
powerful.png
42KB, 585x430px
>his browser doesn't support powerful layout design in CSS Grid
>>
chrome does that since 2009
>>
You know what is worse than being stuck in this wannabe chrome hell of a browser?
being stuck there with the likes of you who ACTUALLY EAT UP MOZILLAS SHIT.
>>
Just run Chrome you faglord. The exact same guys code Chromium. The exact same guys tell you repeatedly that the only reason the PDF viewer etc. are closed is because it's fucking faster and they would happily open source it if it were their own property.

Repeatedly challenge you to turn off/on the privacy features from the settings and see that nothing is going on if you sniff your network.

Just shut the fuck up with your paranoia and go back to your inbreeding with your mom.
>>
>>58826990
I'm not using fucking botnet. FF is slow. Idk what to use anymore.
>>
>>58827020
welcome to my hell.
>>
>>58827020
Palememe.
>>
>>58827020
>Idk what to use anymore.
have you considered a cucumber? i
>>
>>58827020
what do you mean by "slow"?
>>
>open wireshark / tcpdump
>start chome
>wtf
no

ever since the google privacy change where they said they are going to try to tie everything they know about you together to offer you a better experience. the answer is and will continue to be no.

I dont care if firefox is half the speed. i don't care if google can let me juggle flaming fucking chainsaws one handed while managing my business from a smartphone in the other.

they have declared 1) they view privacy as getting in the way of their business and 2) they are complicit with government mandate.

i have no problem with bulk statistics (even though it can be used with other metadata for what amounts to triangulation) but to individual pattern harvesting I say no.

you will thank tinfoil hat nerds only once assange/snowden pt33 breaks that specifically details how broken SSL got thanks to your need for speed.
>>
>>58826916
No it doesn't, css grid is coming to chrome at v57.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>58826916
https://blog.chromium.org/2017/02/chrome-57-beta-css-grid-layout-improved.html
>>
Does that grid thingy finally make aligning elements easier? I'm sick of using margin: 0 auto; text-align: center and position: relative; right: 50%; depending on what I'm dealing with.

If yes, can't wait.
>>
>>58827020
Ungoogled chromium
>>
>>58826916
Retarded shill
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
>a browser implementing w3c standards
wow it's fucking nothing
https://www.w3.org/TR/css-grid-1/
>>
>>58826894
> his browser doesnt run active x
Pleb
>>
>>58832645
>a browser implementing w3c standards
>wow it's fucking nothing
Actually it's a lot, considering that popular browsers rather make facebook, twitter and youtube load faster than its competition instead of conforming to global standards.
>>
>>58827010
Chrome is shit. No customization, looks bad, terrible to use. Material is a plague of design.
>>
Iridium browser is superior
>>
>>58832750
Decent Chrome alternative. FF is still better but can tolerate Iridium.
>>
>>58832750
>still forces Chromium's god awful font rendering on its users
>>
>>58832741
Looks better than Firefox
>>
>>58827010
The PDF plugin is Foss now dipshit.

Also your wrong. Chrome downloads various nonfree binaries on init so if you were monitoring it, you would have seen this.
>>
>>58829046
Flex already does this for you.
>>
>>58832741
As terrible as Firefox is. It's significantly more usable compared to chromium.

Chromium's only plus is its speed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.