[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WhatsApp lied, they are going to start giving your informati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 86546655.png (11KB, 728x380px) Image search: [Google]
86546655.png
11KB, 728x380px
WhatsApp lied, they are going to start giving your information to Facebook.

>“We don’t know your birthday. We don’t know your home address,” Mr. Koum wrote in a blog post at the time. “None of that data has ever been collected and stored by WhatsApp, and we really have no plans to change that.”

>Two years later, in a move that is rankling some of the company’s more than one billion users, WhatsApp will soon begin to share some member information with Facebook.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/technology/relaxing-privacy-vow-whatsapp-to-share-some-data-with-facebook.html?_r=2

Oh boy, can't wait for Oculus Rift to also start sharing information with Facebook !

Also reminder that Demonsaw is the future

https://www.demonsaw.com/
>>
>>58824439
>2016/08/26

Old fake news. Please go
>>
>>58824439
>demonsaw

4chan has no idea how much easier it would be to share whatever the fuck they want, since almost nobody knows about DS. it's a shame, because it's a fantastic platform, but just has such a limited userbase.
>>
>>58825721
I never looked into it after I saw mcaffee was related to the project.
>>
>>58825928
Why? Having McAfee and his expertise is a good thing?
>>
>>58826879
mcaffee did nothing noteworthy since the 90s.The guy is just a meme.
>>
>>58827170
You are obviously retarded
>>
>>58827170
hey didn't just do nothing, he became a bath salts drug lord and got himself a harem of niggras
>>
>>58824439
>WhatsApp
Who the fuck cares.
Only Germans, poorfaggots and brown people use it.
>>
EU might punish them. One of the terms why the acquisition was allowed was because they said they were going to keep the products separate.
>>
>>58827546
The last time I checked it was the most used messenger world wide.

Only murica fags use sms and fb messenger. Europeans mostly use Whatsapp.
>>
File: dumbfuck.jpg (59KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
dumbfuck.jpg
59KB, 500x280px
>>58824439
>WhatsApp lied, they are going to start giving your information to Facebook.
No shit
>>
Does anyone use viber anymore?
>>
why would i care if i dont have a fb account?
>>
FACEBOOK OWNS WHATSAPP
WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM
>>
>>58829626
Go back to whatever normalfag forum spawned you sub-human piece of shit.
>>
>>58829099
You don't need a fb account to have a profile :)
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>58829966
No, he's right. If you weren't assuming this was already happening you are the normalfag. If you weren't out as soon as Facebook was in, you already decided convenience trumped your privacy.
>>
>>58828449
>Europeans mostly use Whatsapp
that's what he said
>Only Germans, poorfaggots and brown people use it.
>>
>>58830074
Me, because I own an Oculus VR and don't want jewbook to start mining my data.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.