[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got an iPod Classic, can I sync my iPod with anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: iTunes10-300x300.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
iTunes10-300x300.png
90KB, 300x300px
I've got an iPod Classic, can I sync my iPod with anything other than iTunes? I'm so fucking done with that asshole program. I've been trying for the last hour and a half to get all my STRFKR under one god damn artist heading. It literally can't be done. I've changed admin permissions, I've changed all the files from "read only", it still thinks "Starfucker" is somehow different from "Starfucker" which are both different from "Starfucker"
>>
you could sync it with gentoo
>>
https://google.com/search?q=alternatives+to+itunes
>>
>>58822783
did you change the metadata of your music files so that they are all the same?

select all, control-I, edit that bitch
>>
>>58822810
Changing admin permissions was kind of at the top of my computer skills. I don't think I need to be trying my hand at Linux right now. Especially not on my work computer.

>>58822812
I know there are alternatives, but I was wondering what are some that /g/ likes to use. Whats stable, which ones have good UI etc etc.
>>
>>58822783
There's a few alternatives, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Spotify. Alternatively, you can install Rockbox and just drag and drop your music
>STRFKR
mah nigga
>>
>>58822838
That was the first thing I tried. They're all clean in that regard.

>>58822847
Ill give rockbox a look.

Just found out they dropped a new album last year, that's what tarted this whole fiasco...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.