[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello friend I have a L645D Toshiba turns but the screen goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: captcha.png (301KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
301KB, 400x579px
hello friend I have a L645D Toshiba turns but the screen goes black in your video I saw that you disarm the laptop until wing motherboard me you explain which are the components that you applied them to the pasta, encuales you applied the heat gun and because they warmed up in which it was the failure?

Ok, so actually, I have a random dell laptop with a GPU that's obviously in need of a reflow (it's shared system memory with video corruption and the memory tests fine, and when i press significantly on the GPU itself the video corruption shifts around, indicating bad connections most likely). I have a non-temperature controlled heat gun/hair dryer and need to know what's the best flux to get so I don't need to pull the GPU off. Obviously something "no clean" with a low viscosity, but I've never done this kind of thing before and am looking for a recommendation if you have.

Thanks /g/.

Love,
/pol/.
>>
>>58818626
Read the fucking wiki you /pol/ sack of shit.

>>>/sqt/
>>>/wsr/
>>
there's a wiki? I was thinking maybe ordering some Kester 951 flux?
>>
Please abuse me more once you answer my question please. :DDD
>>
Rude-/x/ might as well learn something today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AcEt073Uds
>>
>>58819050

Lol, that apple chip's balls were sodomized. This is great philosophy.
>>
>>58818626
do not attempt to do a reflow on a laptop you care about without the proper tools. period.

if you don't have a reflow bracket that will fit the board, you are asking for trouble, and reflowing a chip is not solving a problem but just setting it back for a while.

get a new board or toss the laptop.
>>
>>58819228

I don't care about the machine. I'm just playing around with someone elses garbage. If I can get it to work for a week duct taped into a ventilation shaft, it's enough for what I need.
>>
Noone in here has spoken with the power of kek. I await confirmation.
>>
>>58819572
>the power of kek
What the fuck is this shit?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.