[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Microsoft Open Sourced to the MIT Licence the entirety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (102KB, 956x898px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102KB, 956x898px
Now that Microsoft Open Sourced to the MIT Licence the entirety of the core of .NET what is the next move?

Prediction: Windows Itself released to the MIT Licence in 2018 possibly in its entirety along with all APIs.

Result: Endless forks from incompetent freeturds that prove Microsoft is better at maintaining it.
>>
Windows is legacy.
Long live .Net.
Java will die. .Net is alternative.
They will not opensource windows, instead kill widnows.
>>
dotnet
...more laik botnet
>>
I like.
>>
>>58818852
>Java will die. .Net is alternative.
>They will not opensource windows, instead kill widnows.
This. Not sure why they would do that desu, but it will be downfall for the Microsoft OS
>>
>>58817712
Do you get paid in bing points for each replies?
>>
>>58821038

I'll send you the shekels soon.
>>
>>58817712
I had faith for Wangblows going open source after they said it might. Then, W10 was released
>>
Will this enable Visual Studio for Mac to work properly with .NET/C#?
>>
>Microsoft open sources .NET
>freefags jump on it because it's lightyears better than Java
>Microsoft progressively stops maintaining Windows, the end goal is to let it die
>comes back with a Linux distro, completely new codebase
Would be nice tbqh
>>
Honestly, who here seriously thinks freeturds can do a good job at maintaining it. If you ever gave the sperglords of linux an actual windows source base they would turn it into Cali Linux within days.

Someone has to fix this shit up...

Maybe that's the plan, to prove that they have reason to exist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.