[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he is not purging his Windows 10 with blackbird Why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 21

File: file.png (16KB, 499x332px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 499x332px
> he is not purging his Windows 10 with blackbird

Why are you stuck on Windows 7? No need now.

It even blocks all telemetry domains at the hosts.
>>
>>58812027
You have to go back, Pajeet.
>>
File: file.png (427KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
427KB, 546x700px
>>58812088

you talking to the mirror nigga?
>>
>>58812027
>Telemetry at the kernel level
>It even blocks all telemetry domains at the hosts.
>>
>>58812102
>>>/trash/
>>>/superpowerby2020/
>>
>>58812122

> implying his linux system is secure

do you even know OpenSSH isn't secure as it is?

you placebo kids are insane.
>>
>>58812143

did I break your code sperg?
>>
>>58812171
what, what's that? India has a space program you motherfucker?
You better clean your hands before you post on /g/, pajeet
>>
File: india space program.jpg (56KB, 683x372px) Image search: [Google]
india space program.jpg
56KB, 683x372px
>>58812230

how can anyone else compete?
>>
>>58812027
>totally not a botnet!
>I'm just shilling it FOR FREE
>>
>>58812230

get your pills sperg, or hitler will visit you at night and demand that you didn't kill your daily jew yet.
>>
>>58812269

I love it. What's the problem with that.

> you're not allowed to like something

get fucked sperglord
>>
File: cirno lacht komisch.jpg (326KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cirno lacht komisch.jpg
326KB, 900x900px
>>58812027
>>58812299

>shilling your trash here
>>
>>58812308

I have nothing to do with those people kid.
>>
File: shill.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shill.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>58812321
Even though you literally copy pasted the same text as them?
>>
>>58812299
No, you're not allowed to spam your shitty tool that does literally nothing in every thread.
>>
>>58812330

That was me you sperglord.
>>
>>58812362
Good, then stop making posts about your trash.
>>
>>58812356

too bad, I don't see you running 4chan. so now fuck off.
>>
>>58812371

no, little bitch. what's you gonna do about it? tell your mommy?
>>
>>58812385
get aids, die in a fire, become rectally incumbered, become best friends with a woodchipper.
>>
>>58812389

get back to plebbit newfag before you have a breakdown.
>>
>>58812374
No, it's an actual rule. Now get fucked you street shitter.
>>
>>58812027
>block telemetry
ok now i just have to fix the shit UI, disable windows update (u cant lmao), disable all the ads (cant do that either) and delete all the malware (including the OS itself)
>>
>>58812402
what the fuck. you're not even replying to anyone.

I'm willing to bet you're the OP, and that you're so fucking frothing at the mouth with this tumor of an idea in your brain pushing on the gland that regulates aggression. Some becky at the office or your mom voiced the opinion that blocking ads is stealing, or worse yet, a buzzfeed article appeared in your fucking plebbit or facebook feed. You couldn't retort or think of a witty comeback at the time, so you spent your day moping and coming up with all the reasons why cares about your shitty tool. At this point, you NEED to argue about this topic or you will implode. So you made this thread, hoping, pleading, begging that people would come to voice an opinion that was always contrarian to begin with, but is now just a troll meme that people pull out to get guaranteed replies. You made or posted in this thread because you have succumbed to 'rant culture' or 'callout culture'. Fuck you. This isn't twitter or culture. This isn't your clubhouse full of like-minded individuals. If you wanna yell into the aether go to /s4s/
>>
>>58812406

no little bitch.
>>
>>58812414
>Before you have a breakdown
Lmao
>>
>>58812402
>>58812427

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How do computers work?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself
>>
>>58812413

The UI is fine, I mean who the fuck even cares. We all run like 3-4 applications and never see the UI proper. Sperglords on lunix only run a terminal anyway, so how the fuck they even care, pure hypocrisy.

Disabling windows update is stupid. Don't be stupid and see what you need or not. Jesus fucking christ you sperglords are stupid, you aren't tracked by your fucking PC anymore dork, they track anyway with your IP whatever you do.

What ads? The hosts file is blocking them. But not even the app that brings them is allowed to run.
>>
>>58812027
>the billion dollar os makers couldn't bypass host files
jesus christ, if you wireshark it at idle for a week then block everything via a custom dns server sure, but this shit is placebo
>>
>>58812282
Stop advertising your shit on /g/ or I'm gonna report your post to suzuki fukushima.
>>
>>58812447

See, this is the reddit mentality. When the REALLY retarded redditcancer thinks that his shitty website is used by everyone here and that 4chan is "just for shitposting trash lel xD" and dumps his retardation here.
Inb4 hurr I'm not reddit, then fuck off where else you came from or LURK MORE. As long as you get called out, you shouldn't post more.
>>
>>58812414

You are an autistic sperglord aren't you? You in the fucking fuck cares about watching ads, fuck add, I block them routinely and aggressively. I'm just saying whoever says Windows 10 is gonna fucking destroy their lives and Linux is gonna be amazing for the desktop is just stupid, and Windows 7 isn't gonna save you either if we assumed Microsoft isn't secure which it isn't.
>>
>OP didn't prove it works
>>
>>58812500
I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.
>>
File: proprietary.jpg (54KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
proprietary.jpg
54KB, 480x451px
>>58812027
>Using Windows
>>
>>58812451

get fucked little bitch.
>>
>>58812520
Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.
>>
File: 1456934285098.jpg (188KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456934285098.jpg
188KB, 800x1000px
>>58812500
>>
>>58812485

> the hosts file is literally filled with all the telemetry domains let alone the services are clearly blocked, coupled with the confirmation of several other tools confirming it

nigga, are you stupid?

do you even know how the hosts file works

add 0.0.0.0 boards.4chan.org in it and see how well you can access 4chan.
>>
>>58812543
The hosts file is ineffective against pure IP addresses.
>>
>>58812487

no. get fucked little bitch.
>>
>>58812559
im only 20 iq pts behind a man (einstein) who debunked the majority of physics by thinking about trains. And seeing as physics deals with true complexity and other science do not, its even more reasonable for a 140 to be able to trash your kind than it was for a 160 to trash physics ;)
if ur iq was above 140 u wouldnt be as butthurt about the concept of a 140 hyp grad lurking this beta barn..
so the logical conclusion is that ur iq is lower than 140 (possibly much lower)

if you met me in real life you would instantly be blown into a world where all that mattered was getting me to acknowledge your existence and even hopefully be your friend... But i would probably find you to be a desperately uninteresting person and want you to exit my awareness as fast as possible.
the fact that i dont lie about my iq is what gives me the edge necessary to call you an inferior little girl who couldnt understand basic physics, and BE RIGHT ABOUT IT.

honestly if i woke up one morning and for some reason my thinking capacity had devolved to your level, it would take me less than 5 min to run to the kitchen and slit my throat...
maybe your going to tell me u work at goldman..
but ud still be way inferior, as is anybody who projects their iq to be higher than it is..

maybe thats the point, inferiorboy ;)
>>
>>58812494

> he even acknowledges the existence of reddit.

you are the real pleb here. you go on a tantrum of autistic screeching because we insulted your lunix like the real normie that you are.

you are trapped in your congnitive dissonance that linux is shit while windows is fucking amazing but yet you can't admit it..
>>
File: 1483137278339.jpg (175KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483137278339.jpg
175KB, 700x525px
>>58812559
Wew lad, why so butthurt? Did you take your daily anti-autism pills dose?
You should take two doses now.
>>
>>58812512

It definitely does. The hosts file is blocking a lot of shit and that's easily testable. The services blockage or also confirmed by several other independent tools that do similar operations.
>>
>>58812585
>autism

If anyone belongs on /v/ it's you for using that meme spouted only by edgy 14 year old twats. Go away you're not welcome here you lil child. Lil babby probably gonna cry when he sees this and try to fight back with some other lame post cause you're nothing but a poopoopeepee diaper baby, mmmmmyeah baby need a diaper change huh? Don't worry baby daddy will change diaper for you just don't pee on me~
>>
>>58812513

nobody needs your permission little bitch to shit on your opinion. now get fucked back to pol or reddit.
>>
>>58812621
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
>>
>>58812543
right so the people who made the OS couldn't whitelist their own domains to counter people blocking them, you know what block telementry domains in your host files and do a wireshark analysis or find me someone who has

>inb4 i-i dont have to prove anything to you
>>
File: file.png (174KB, 1417x585px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
174KB, 1417x585px
>>58812513

screencapped for posterity
>>
>>58812621
>muh butthurt
>muh damage control
>>>/v/
>>
>>58812646

Did you just copy-paste that in preparation? Seriously, I just copy-pasted and googled this crap and the first thing that comes up is:
> reddit
First off, moments after my post got through, you decided to make a 'I am better than you' post which is basically a copy-pasta. Seriously, I'm not impressed especially how you're just plagiarizing at this point.
>>
>>58812027
> not open source
>>
>>58812607
ok if it's easily testable wireshark it for proof all the other tools do is check your host files
>>
>>58812635
You're a hero
>>
File: sheep.jpg (145KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
145KB, 650x488px
>>58812607
Blackbird is proprietary malware.
They advertise the software through 3rd party malware bundling sites like Major Geeks and dupe morons like you into installing it.

If they really cared about privacy in Windows 10 and were creating this software out of the goodness of their heart they would release the source code with a free license.
>>
>>58812027

> you have to install a program to stop your OS's spyware

literal cuckhold

almost as pathetic as you thinking that a program can stop malware that's built in to the fucking OS you are running
>>
>>58812642

Listen. Who the fuck denies that Microsoft didn't do shit and may do shit? The fact is though Windows 7 isn't secure either, their spying was done years before, plus more normies will never do shit like blocking through hosts so that can't be easily hijacked.

Besides, don't be a sperglord and use your brain. Those techniques are tested on your third party firewall or router. You can seriously believes Microsoft hacked those third party devices too.

And if it did then they are so fucking amazing that they also hacked your linux, in your sleep, via telepathy.
>>
I am so fucking sick of seeing Windows 10 threads

"Hey guise I just installed Win10 and I think BLA BLA" threads. Every time, EVERY fucking time, all day long, without end.

NO.

FUCK OFF.

I DON'T CARE.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKED IT, HATED IT, THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD, STUPID, RAGEWORTHY, MINDFUCKING OR WHATEVER. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOTNET. AT ALL.

"Just intalled win10, I'm a faggot, rape my face" JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP MAKING THESE THREADS ALREADY. IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE THAT THERE IS SOME FAGGOT WHO INSTALLED THIS SHIT _EVERY FUCKING DAY_ AND NEEDS TO GIVE HIS RETARDED OPINION ON IT.

STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE THREADS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT SOME ANONYMOUS BITCHFACE THINKS ABOUT THE SHITTY BOTNET EVERY FUCKING DAY.

EVERY DAY THESE FUCKING THREADS "I just installed it, it sucks, BLA BLA BLA"

NO.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT. NOBODY CARES.
>>
>>58812719
Purge yourself, linux permavirgin faggot
>>
All this cognitive dissonance in this thread. It's FUCKING hilarious. All these sperglords pretending that their Windows 7 or linux is amazing compared to a purged Windows 10.
>>
>>58812741

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life
>>
>being a prisoner in your own home
fuck off with your shitty OS
>>
>>58812699
>still not an ounce of proof
>>
Can't we just go back to spamming every windows thread with install gentoo?
>>
>>58812741
>>58812719
>Le pajeet false flag psyop to deligitimize complaints against windows 10 and stop people from installing Linux.
>>
>>58813201
Whats the point of your name? it really never had any benefits.

Is it because at some point you thought you could make friends in 4chan? /g/? You can make friends with the anonymous as long as you discuss on topic and having giggles and fun while at that. And keeping your sanity high and well for variety reasons. You are a gown up now or a child. You'd think you understand that there is no point in having a name, or a trip, but at the end you kept on having it just to satisfy your own ego. You think you have everything but there something empty inside you, and remember what I said it was the ego you trying to fulfill. But really, what tripcoders want? Is it because you wanted to fill the field so badly because it was empty? That's right! That's the whole point! remember what I said about ''You think you have everything but there something empty inside you'' Exactly. The ego you have now is because of these reasons, the filling the name in the field.

But you stayed...

At the end you didn't want to reticulate yourself, and the rest of tripcoders didn't. Some did though. The rest of userbase stayed anonymous as intended. While you and the rest of tripcoders and names found some ''fanboys'' and ''haters'' to try to fulfill your own, actual ego and selfishness. And it was always because of attention gathering. This is the most meticulous way of damage control. Proud of you for finding the key!
>>
>>58813212
>You think you have everything
No I don't.
I don't even have a job.
Your narrative doesn't fit me at all.
>>
>>58813320

Actually, the cloud synergy Web 2.0 integration of information parsing, and the innovation displayed by the intuitive interface and design philosophy of fashionable and artistically conceptualized items, as well as the clear advances made in user-interface stream-lining and leveraged paradigm-shifts towards usability and compatibility, in addition to the ability to perform pseudo-parallel virtualization and the usage of augmented enhancements to the audio-visual human experience, make Dell an obviously better choice.

We are not just talking techno-lingo here, either. In the near future, multi-threaded apps will be optimized for both traditional 2D experiences, or 3D interfaces provided by server-grade levels of performance in a user-friendly form-factor and aesthetically acceptable platform. Only Dell can provide the needed infrastructure and necessary throughput to empower knowledge workers to become innovators who can take full advantage of the upcoming restructuring of the classical data mediums. It must be realized that the internet-savvy consumer must be engaged and presented with a good set of alternatives in order to expand business opportunities and go beyond the presets and lock-downs of old-gen limitations.
>>
>>58812667

It's a popular tool now. A lot of people know it works. Besides, I opened my hosts file and it's full of telemetry shit now and if you add boards.4chan.org at the end it blocks this site immediately.

It works.
>>
>>58812679

> I have no proof at all

keep sperging
>>
>>58812685

Nobody said that it's perfect. But it's stupid to think Windows 7 is supposedly secure (when we know Microsoft had back doors way before 7). And it's stupid to think a kid on a Linux is automatically secure.
>>
>>58812719

did you break?
>>
>>58813438
i'll slit you neck and watch you bleed to death you pathetic waste of fucking life i hope you god is as powerful as they portray his fucking shit because when i am finished with you he'll need to rearrange yo shit and scene damn cant you spell it at all seeing on how your the expert of this when the bands you like are third world wanna be's and to add i live in america but i am brit dumb shit shows what you learn from stalking my shit lurking little bitch and fuck your shit scene is a label nice to see the immature little bitches from other country's who act as if they are in middle school or is it that you didn't get that far in life you think your pathetic little insults work that they make me depressed or emo or what ever you dumb fucks call it when i could swear that you live in a conformist country full of the same damn wanna be's when i am here as who i am chris not scene.scene kids are pussies who change with the time emo's bitch about how sad they are fuck that dumb shit fuck they don't even drink German beer or liq. what the fuck is that stop acting like a prick who has no dick from my point of view you are a virgin in the world of women who want nothing to do with you so grow the fuck up you sad waste of life
>>
>>58813392
oh wow, thank you for explaining how the hostfile works. I never would have guessed!

listen you retard, the point isn't whether hostfile can block domains, it's whether kernel can't just ignore what's in the hostfile and still make the telemetry work.
>>
>>58812775

I just told you I know we know that we aren't 100% secure you eternal sperglord.
>>
>>58813405
The BGB joke license, links to major geeks, and proprietary nature of the tool is all you need to make a judgement, no proof is needed.
>>
>>58813459

Nobody can say with a straight face that Microsoft can ever be 100% secure, unless we're talking about their Open Source code like the core of .NET they released on the MIT license last years. But it's a matter of balances since the alternative is to be a prisoner of linux with no software that matters (why don't you run OpenBSD too?). And besides, even if they mass spy on normies, they will not block regular networking firewalling that easily, it's very easy to be exposed with sniffing it externally which would destroy them.
>>
>>58813512
you autistic shill, of course you can tell!
that's what wireshark is for, to capture the packets so you can immediately tell whether there's telemetry still going on.
you just ignore it because it would show that your tool is worthless or, god forbid, expose that it does telemetry of its own.

you fucking retarded subhuman shill get the fuck out of here
>>
>>58812027
>>58812102
>shitloads of backwards compatibility for XP/7 programs broken
>ads built in
>forced updates
>smartphone-tier app store
>RAM hog
>inconsistent UI
>Cortana bugging you every 3 seconds
There are other reasons besides the telemetry that I refuse to use buttnet 10. I tried it once and muh gaymes wouldn't even run, so down the loo it goes!

>>58812153
>do you even know OpenSSH isn't secure as it is?
Pajeet, you need to learn Engrish. And OpenSSH is fine if you're not retarded.

>>58812171
You broke all kinds of code with your shit backwards compatibility as I mentioned above, Rajeet.

>>58812414
LMAOing at your breakdown, shill. >>58812402 fuckin caled it!

>>58812406
This!

>>58812500
>You in the fucking fuck cares about watching ads, fuck add, I block them routinely and aggressively.
Your English is so bad it hurts. Just speak in Hindi or something. At least then I can just look at the poo scribbles and wonder what they mean.
>>
>>58813574

Did you break? I just told you that, I just ended that message with you can sniff it externally. So, until you have proof of that I'll ignore your stupid accusation about it.

Besides, put your brain at work. It's bad for their Marketing to do that. It's 100X more profitable to allow you to be 100% isolated with blackbird when 99% of normies aren't even running it.
>>
>>58812027
I'm not installing that shit.

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T
>>
>>58813610

Are you triggered little girl? Too, bad, you have to live in your cognitive dissonance for some more. It takes work to realize Linux is keeping you trapped into non-existent software and Windows 7 is not released early enough for Microsoft to not have backdoors in it.
>>
>>58813615
nice trying to shift the burden of proof.
*you* are shilling the tool so *you* have to prove that it does work
>>
>>58813610
mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life
>>
>>58812027
>not blocking the telemetery in your router
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>58813641
I use Mac OS X, you delusional street shitter.

>>58813648 is what happens when you trigger the nigger.
>>
>>58813643

/sign. Go google what the burden of proof is. It's designed exactly to deter people like you.

It does not protect the accusers you sperglord.

It protects the accused.
>>
>>58813680
I LOVE APPLE PRODUCTS
THEYRE SO HIP AND UNIQUE
WATCH ME AS I ROLL DOWN THE STREET
IN MY TIGHT JEANS AND EVEN TIGHTER JACKET
ROCKING SOME WHITE EARBUD HEADPHONES
AND MY APPLE PRODUCT STRAPPED TO MY ARM
BEST WATCH OUT WHEN I COME TO TOWN LADIES
IM SO HIP THAT WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER TOOK A DIVE I TOOK THEY USED ME FOR A REPLACEMENT
>>
>>58813669

I wonder if that shit slows it down.
>>
>>58813680
>>58813713

>get good hardware that costs $400
>pay $800 for it
: the company
>>
>>58813713
I run it on a Thinkpad. OS X != Mac hardware. Don't you have streets to defecate in or did you fill them all?
>>
>>58813770
>>58813772

Only Apple makes computers from metal, everyone else just uses cheap plastic from melted crayons.
>>
>>58813770
see >>58813772

>>58813787
Thinkpads have a steel frame. They're strong enough that I've ran one over with a car and only the lid/display got crushed, and everything else was fully functional.
>>
>>58813787

>that's what he actually believes

No, $400 phones right now can be exceptional. Paying $800 for them is a disgusting scheme.

Samsung has reached a point that their $150 phones are pristine for almost all normies. If they made a phone of $800 it would be covered in fucking diamonds.
>>
>>58813838
>>58813826
>overpriced apple products

Yes, a bit, but still, they are brilliant to use. Have you ever seen an Apple Thunderbolt Display compared to a standard monitor? Much higher resolution, crisper display, brighter colours and brighter screen. Not to mention the sound and built in webcam.

Apple Magic Mouse - Never used one, but if the multitouch is as good as the trackpad, then you really don't understand. I have never used a better pointing device in my life than the trackpad in my MacBook. It's huge compared to other laptops so you can actually use it. You can click anywhere (instead of gay tapping), right click anywhere, scroll anywhere, plus the other gestures such as pinch+zoom (which works properly - like on a phone). Oh, and the scrolling completely matches what you do. You don't move your finger 1/100000 of a millimetre and the page jumps 3 lines, you move 1/000000 of a millimetre and the page moves 1/100000 of a millimetre. I prefer this trackpad to a mouse. Seriously. It has just the right texture - it doesn't hurt or rub on your finger, but you don't slide for miles either.

(cont)
>>
>>58813838
>Samsung
Their Note phones were like 800 IIRC.
>>
>>58813858

Apple Keyboard - It is the best typing keyboard ever. Full stop. I have yet to use a desktop keyboard which is comparable to the comfort and response of the MacBook or External Apple Keyboard. The buttons press down all at once (they don't flop sideways if you press the side). They don't feel of shit. They are spaced out to the size of any normal keyboard. You don't have to jam your fingers into them to make them work. They are not mega sensitive. You never clip the key next to the one you meant to press because there is space between they keys. The keys are backlit so you can see what you are typing at night. The keys are all adequately sized (except for the ctrl key which is hardly used on Mac).
Oh and also, all you fucking fags from the USA saying Mac is overpriced - you don't even CONSIDER all the other countries - if you live in the UK, the *EXTRA* tax we have to pay accounts for 1/4 of the cost! We have to pay nearly $400 EXTRA for a baseline MacBook pro. So stop fucking complaining.
>>
>>58813698
you adorable little shill.
that's not how it works.
you were the first who asserted that we should use blackbird and haven't provided a single piece of evidence that it does indeed work.
the burden of proof is still on you because you haven't proved your original assertion that started this fucking thread
>>
>>58813864
Android looks very interesting, even if some of the screen colours and menu options appear to be a little out of the ordinary.
But you are missing a vital point, a point which takes some experience and depth of knowledge in the field of computers. You see, when a smartphone boots up, it needs to load various drivers and then load various services. This happens long before the operating system and other applications are available.

Android is a marvellous operating system in its own right, and even comes in several different flavours. However, as good as these flavours are, they first need Apple iPhone to load the services prior to use.

In Android, the home screen might be the default for launching apps, and you might prefer Ice Cream Sandwich brown over the grassy knoll of the iPhone platform, but mark my words young man - without the iPhone drivers sitting below the visible surface, allowing the android to talk to the hardware, it is without worth.

And so, by choosing your Android as an alternative to iPhone on your phone, you still need an Apple licence to run this operating system through the iPhone drivers to talk to the hardware. Android is only a code, it cannot perform the low level function.

My point being, young man, that unless you intend to pirate and steal the Apple drivers and services, how is using the Android going to save money ? Well ? It seems that no Android fan can ever provide a straight answer to that question !

May as well just stay legal, run the iPhone drivers, and run iPhone instead of the Android.
>>
>>58813826
>steel
Magnesium covered with plastic.
And they can't resist a electrical surge attack.
Bussiness tools at finest.
>>
>>58813858

But there is no point. If I burn $400 on a Samsung or other similar phone I'm going to get exceptional quality (I don't even go those phones myself but the argument still stands). If I were to give FUCKING DOUBLE that to those companies they would suck my cock on top.

..Let alone deny me to even upload an mp3 on them.
>>
>>58813858
>>58813875
I had a MacBook Pro. I was unimpressed. It was slower than a drunken snail with Down's syndrome and it would get hot enough to fry my balls. The trackpad and OS were the only good parts. Keyboard is also chicklet trash.
>>
>>58813910
I was just in this spot. Here is how I made my decision

I hate Touchwiz, it is shit, in fact it is an abomination of Android and should be killed with fire.
Sense is still not stock Android, but far far better.
The screen on the One X in my opinion is better
The build of the S3 is toy like and feels plasticky and unsafe in my hand.
Holding the S3 up to your ear is uncomfortable.
S3 costs more than One X for the same specs
S3 accessories are aimed at a section of the populace that I do not fit and I really don't like.

So I grabbed the international One X in black (no LTE) and will keep it 6 months minimum. If the new Nexus phones are good, I will buy one and sell off my One X cheap, but I think it will do
>>
>>58813864

It doesn't matter though. Their phones around the $400 range are already exceptional quality. Their $150 to MAX $200 phones right now are already pristine so imagine what happens when you triple that to them.
>>
>>58813648
Navy seal pasta?
>>58813641
English mother fucker
>>
>>58813916
>at college
>have a brand new Thinkpad
>everybody else is using ipads, or some cheaper tablet, a few macbooks
>professer is a huge macfag
>tells us mac is the future and we are stupid if we don't get a mac
>tell him he is wrong
>he pulls me up to compare my laptop to his macbook
>mine is faster, and better in every way
>starts getting mad
>he pours water over mine by "accident"
>"oh no! your 90's laptop is dead! you had better go buy a new macbook after class today!"
"Actually, this is a $2000 top of the range thinkpad, and it's water proof"
>hold my still running laptop over his macbook and the water drains onto his and kills his
>"the fuck did you just do? GET OUT OF MY CLASS!"
>tried to get me expelled
>they look at the security footage
>come back next week and see a new lecturer.
>he's a huge Linux/open source fag
>has Richard Stallman picture on his thinkpad
>>
>>58813950

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>58813916
What model?
I had a Macbook Pro too, but a Mid 2012 one. The performance wasn't big (considering that I had a Mac Pro 5.1) but wasn't awful as you make sound.
The keyboard is awful. Even the flexing as fuck X220 keyboard is better.
>>
>>58813879

> he seriously believes the basic firewalling and routing features of Microsoft are hijacked by .....Microsoft routinely.

Are you that stupid? Do you even attempt to realize what a Marketing SUICIDE that would be?

It would be on the fucking news since alpha stage. Any old sperglord can sniff their router out IPs. Do you see that in the news? I'm waiting your (burden of) proof.
>>
>>58813967
>things that really hapenned.pdf
>>
>>58814000
>Minding my own business installing Copland OS Enterprise on my liquid carbon dioxide cooled computer
>Otou-san calls from downstairs
>"What is it otou-san?"
>"LAIN! COME FIX THE WIRED!"
>I don't know what the shit happened after that. There were men shooting at stuff, wires buzzing, some shit about Schumann resonance and now the Knights of Eastern Calculus are giving me shit.
>Fuck it, I'll buy him a NAVI
>Go to the Tachibana store
>Considering purchasing a NAVI
>Eiri Masami is there
>Talks to me about Protocol 7
>I get really hyped for Protocol 7
>Decide to make use of it on the spot
>Reach for my HandNAVI
>Suddenly, spaghetti spills out of my pocket
>There's spaghetti on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur
>Try to clean it all up
>I look down
>There's fur in the spaghetti, leading to the realization that I'm in a bear suit
>>
>>58813895
What kind of shit pasta is this? Android and iOS devices are totally different, all the way down to the bootROMs.

>>58813906
It's steel.

>>58813942
Samsung has left a bad taste in my mouth for years. The locked down bootloaders, lack of stock firmwares, and exploding batteries are just a few of the reasons I don't want another Samsung phone. I'm sticking with Nexus/Pixel.

>>58813967
>>58814012
I know /g/ users are autistic, but damn.

>>58813987
I had a 2011 15 inch. It was a pretty terrible laptop. The aluminum casing is so weak I can dent it with my fingernail. I even looked into alternative parts to replace the shell. I wanted anything but that god awful soda can shit. Never again...
>>
>>58814058

After using windows all my life and osx for the last three years(and still using win7), it is my opinion that OS X is miles ahead of Windows. It's easier to do the same things, as well as easier to do more advanced things than i ever was doing in windows. all the os features seem far more polished to me and i love how consistent everything is.

When i first used osx i was constantly feeling "wow, i love the way this os does this particular thing". OS X makes sense to me. Sure i had to adapt to it, and change my habits, but i felt apple knew what they were doing and i trusted them. The preconceived mac haters don't have this initial open mindness when they try out the os, and this is why they hate it. that or they are really advanced users that only feel at home on linux.

Macs are more expensive because of superior chassis, form factor, efi, trackpad, displays, isight, battery, magsafe, OS, and service. They also have exceptional resale value. All these things combined make the mac the best(for most consumers). You always pay a premium for the best
>>
>>58814058
What OS?
>>
>>58814058
>it's steel
It's magnesium alloy, your fucker. Steel is too heavy for that.
>>
>>58814074
>superior chassis
It's like you didn't even read my post before shilling your garbage PCs. They're weak soda can shit.

>efi
No major differences between Mac EFI and UEFI as far as I can tell, which is why OS X works so well on my T420.

>isight
It's a normal webcam. This should not be in your list of good things about Macs.

>service
For fuck's sake, you're on a tech board. Anyone here who isn't an Indian shill can fix their own computers.

>>58814090
In what? My laptop, desktop, phone?

>>58814144
Maybe in the new ones. Mine has a steel rollcage, you fucker.
>>
>>58814183
What model do you have dimwitt?
>>
File: 1472658910445.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1472658910445.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>58814183
>he's STILL replying to generic copypasta
>>
>>58814183
In your 15 inch Macbook Pro when you used it.
>>
>>58812500
>fuck add, I block them routinely and aggressively.

Top lel pajeet
>>
>>58813610
>botnet
>shill
>pajeet
>rajeet
>shill
>poo
gee i wonder which os his guy uses :rolleyes:
>>
cognitive dissonance: the thread
>>
Wtf Windows update is taking hours. I think it might be the anniversary update because I have stalled updates
>>
That thing is also run on Windows 7 to block the updates. It's not a windows 10 thing only. In fact I guess some run to avoid 10.
>>
Does it fix the clusterfuck UI that was designed in fucking PowerPoint?

No?

Oh.
>>
>>58812027
Is it safe? I'm skeptical because they're not charging for it.
They stated they have spent hundreds of hours on it. Why?

Surely if the creators aren't trying to make money it would be open source so we can inspect their code?

Basically I prefer doing these things myself than a one click fix. Risk someone installing backdoors, atleast microsoft can be sued as opposed to some pajeet.
>>
>>58812719
I am so fucking sick of seeing arch threads

"Hey guise I just installed arch and I think BLA BLA" threads. Every time, EVERY fucking time, all day long, without end.

NO.

FUCK OFF.

I DON'T CARE.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKED IT, HATED IT, THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD, STUPID, RAGEWORTHY, MINDFUCKING OR WHATEVER. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

"Just intalled arch, I'm a faggot, rape my face" JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP MAKING THESE THREADS ALREADY. IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE THAT THERE IS SOME FAGGOT WHO INSTALLED THIS SHIT _EVERY FUCKING DAY_ AND NEEDS TO GIVE HIS RETARDED OPINION ON IT.

STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE THREADS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT SOME ANONYMOUS BITCHFACE THINKS ABOUT THE SHITTY AUTIST OS EVERY FUCKING DAY.

EVERY DAY THESE FUCKING THREADS "I just installed it, it sucks, BLA BLA BLA"

NO.

>>
>>58814554

Did you just copy-paste that in preparation? Seriously, I just copy-pasted and googled this crap and the first thing that comes up is:
> reddit
First off, moments after my post got through, you decided to make a 'I am better than you' post which is basically a copy-pasta. Seriously, I'm not impressed especially how you're just plagiarizing at this point.
>>
>>58814416

> that meme again since windows 8

nobody gives a fuck how the UI works

who all use 3-4 fucking applications
>>
>>58814570
The fuck are you on about? This was my first post in the thread
>>
>>58814585
Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How do computers work?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself
>>
>>58814483

It's just a batch script basically. You can see what it is. It seems pretty good because it's quite aggressive, like even blocking at the hosts file, and I haven't seen a single issue yet in 2 weeks.

I do not even like blocking regular windows updates or the windows search. It leaves those intact. So it doesn't break any normie stuff.
>>
There are 2 types of person for each OS.

Windows Dumbass: Windows came preinstalled in his dell. Will check e-mail and play flash games on it. Gets tricked into downloading spyware and has 2 different anti-virus programs that he pays for.
Windows Geek: Pirated windows on his home-made computer. Monthly will download the latest drivers and the newest games. Tweaks his machine for maximum performance. May or may not need an antivirus.

Mac "artist": Bought a mac because his arist friends told him about garageband. Likes the way his macbook matches his t-shirt. Garageband was too complicated so he uses a tape recorder.
The Macfag: Mac is a revolution. Apple is a freedom fighter against the evil Micro$oft. Check mac rumors forums and likes to act snobby whenever non-mac computers are mentioned.

16 year old Linux User: Thinks hes smart for using an OS that sometimes requires a command line. Boasts that his computer is unpenetrable. Know nothing about compiling and most likely uses Ubuntu. Probably a script-kiddie.
16-inch neck beard Linux User: Is extremely butthurt by Microsoft and Apple. Claims that users have the right to free software. Most elitist of them all. Compiles everything himself and has a 25 character root password.

Anything else: Im s0 oBsc*r3 F*CK DA MAIN$TREAM
>>
>>58814596
>he still doesn't understand that the hosts file does not block direct IP adresses
>>
>>58812027
S-sure I want my system to be secure, do you want my credit card number now?
>>
>>58814596
Why wouldn't you just do it yourself instead of trusting some unknown developer claiming to be a good samaritan who also specializes in exploiting software.
Smells like shilling, its probably shilling.
>>
>>58814632

Nah. It's the typical sperglord that wants donations. Look at the top of the screen.
>>
review by ghacks.net http://www.ghacks.net/2016/12/27/blackbird-windows-privacy-performance-security-tool/
>>
>>58814197
I have 3 of them. R60, T400, and T420. Both of the T series ones have a stamp inside of them that says it's made of steel.

>>58814201
I hope you're mad.

>>58814215
Mac OS X. I also tried out Windows 7 but the hybrid MBR used to boot it was unstable, which lead to constant bluescreens after I re-blessed the Mac OS X partition. I also installed Debian when I got sick of FagOS.

>>58814298
>look everyone, I'm projecting!
>>
>>58814647
surely mods wouldn't premit that, right?
>>
They have a plebbook page
>>
>>58812719
I am so fucking sick of seeing firefox threads

"Hey guise I just uninstalled firefox and I think BLA BLA" threads. Every time, EVERY fucking time, all day long, without end.

NO.

FUCK OFF.

I DON'T CARE.

"Just unintalled firefox, I'm a faggot, rape my face" JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP MAKING THESE THREADS ALREADY. IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE THAT THERE IS SOME FAGGOT WHO INSTALLED THIS SHIT _EVERY FUCKING DAY_ AND NEEDS TO GIVE HIS RETARDED OPINION ON IT.

STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE THREADS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT SOME ANONYMOUS BITCHFACE THINKS ABOUT THE SHITTY SJW CRAP EVERY FUCKING DAY.

EVERY DAY THESE FUCKING THREADS "I just uninstalled it, it sucks, BLA BLA BLA"

NO.

>>
>>58814669

What? We can't link to anything then. If you mean the OP here, no I have no relation to those guys.
>>
>>58814660
respond to this post if you dont it means you lose the internet argument
>>
>>58814697
>>58814697

Everyone, I saw this faggot yesterday and went up to him and shoved him a few times to fight him.

He told me to calm down and that "he wanted no trouble because it was just the internet".

As expected he saw me and pussied the fuck out. Pathetic.
>>
majorgeeks covers them well http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/blackbird.html

look at the comments too
>>
>>58814698
Sure bro, we totally belive you
>>
>>58814711
Holy fucking shit really? Really? Is that all you've got to say for yourself you pathetic fucking dweeb. You don't know shit about anything. You are literally retarded, you stupid idiot. How the fuck is what you said even relevant. It's like you think with your ass you major fucking retard. Do you honestly think you can just shit on your keyboard and expect people to believe it? You're not a troll, you're not bait. You're a master faggot. Every example that you just gave is stupid and irrelevant. Absolutely nothing you said was of any value. You are literally the stupidest mother fucker I have ever met. I can only imagine that the very very few people you come in contact with hate you too. You sit on your worthless fucking fat ass and do nothing all day but criticize things you know nothing about. Even if you did know anything you're way too fucking stupid to comprehend it. You are the scum of the fucking earth. An anime watching neckbeard faggot. Everything about you disgusts me. You will never be a normal person. You will never be smart. You will never be liked. I don't need a citation for that because that's just fucking fact. Your IQ and Chromosome are both 47, that means you're retarded you retard. Go fuck yourself with your cheeto covered hands you disgusting fuck. You wont tell me what you did today because you didn't do shit. You never fucking do shit. Everyday you spend in the monotony of your own pathetic failure of a life so you come here to shill your own retarded opinions of no value or thought. GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>58814729

I don't give a shit what you believe.
>>
>>58814730

Here I am. Yeah, I jump on retards who think their baseless half-assed insults against Alicesoft are an actual decent opinion. They are nothing more than a fucking bunch of losers throwing some spiteful comments against a game they didn't like because it wasn't casual enough.

I would love you said that to my face. Picture this, I am the kind of guy who tells you things to your face. This tells you that before you even start cheap shooting me, you would be first dealing with my fists in your face. So don't get any stupid ideas, I am not one of those idiots that likes to get cheap shooted without doing anything about it. You understand, you troll?

And don't feel like you run the place or something, everytime you start talking smack about me I will try and be there to answer you.
>>
What the fuck. majorgeeks.com has the 1.0 version and their official site doesn't.

I guess they have a connection?
>>
>>58814741
Sure son.
>>
>>58812531
Impressive pasta.
>>
File: 1445446302034.jpg (7KB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
1445446302034.jpg
7KB, 315x365px
>>58812027
>Wants to get rid of botnet
>Download and execute another
Oh /g/
>>
>>58814761

I'll say this though to you. There's something slightly shady I noticed. Majorgeeks.com has the 1.0 version while the official site doesn't.

I guess it's the same guy that run it.

And then he pretends to "review" it.

Oh well, I guess it's only that.
>>
>>58814765

You know, I never liked this argument. It's like saying I should buy a bicycle over a car because I can legally drive the bike on the sidewalk and the road.
>>
>>58814703
ok
>>
>>58814797
I can agree somewhat, but truly, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like?
>>
>>58812027
Hmm how do I know that blackbird isn't the botnet that it claims to remove
>>
>>58814862

>that feel when you browse 4chan at work and then someone walks in and you scroll down to hide the boobs and you see a dick and you scroll down and you see gay sex and you scroll down and you see two men cuddling and "why don't you have a boyfriend" and you scroll down and see some disgusting anime CP with women with dicks and then you try to scroll further and you're at the bottom of the page and when you minimize the window there is your anime wallpaper you set by accident
>>
Welp the lockscreen is back after updates

Time to de shittify it again.
>>
Hi

We updated your pc

now please wait more

JUST START FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>58814872

There are a few legit review sites that don't find a problem. Antivirus people don't detect it as malware. I guess you can never be 100% sure on closed source but that seems just another legit attempt to for paypal/patreon money.
>>
>>58814788

Ah. False alarm. They just updated his fucking website too

http://blackbirdcleaning.com/
>>
>Well be ready soon

Microshit considers 30 minutes soon
>>
>>58815083
On the grand scheme of things it can be said that it's instantaneous.
>>
>>58815104
Well my time ain't grand
>>
>>58815078

from the new site

> Lviv, Ukraine

Putin is not pleased.
>>
>>58815040
>>58815083
:^)
>>
>>58815116
Fuck you
>>
>>58815113
you mean Pooland is not pleased, it's near the polack border
>>
>>58815136
>>
File: file.png (597KB, 1175x885px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
597KB, 1175x885px
They are normies now. New site up today.

fuck.

You can't have nice things.

Fucking 4chan.

Stop memeing the nice things.
>>
File: 1472085284163.png (204KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472085284163.png
204KB, 800x750px
>>58815144
>get PRO
>>
>make windows 10 botnet free with this proprietary program
is this a joke lmao
>>
>>58815166
>>58815144
>>58815138
>>58815113
>>58815078
>>58814788

Ah. Totally false alarm. That's not the same software at all.

It's a CLEANER.

The anti-botnet thing is called Blackbird *B6*
>>
File: op.png (328KB, 718x354px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
328KB, 718x354px
>>
>>58815213

*V6
>>
>blackbird v6
>version is 0.9
ultimate retardation
>>
>>58812153
>Gets destroyed by facts
>Attempts to defend himself by attacking something else
How stupid are you?
>>
>>58816374

Freeturd sperg, how do you know "at the kernel level" there is telemetry? How stupid do you think you are? And, even if there was stupid shit, there is hosts blocking of the domains entirely.

Are you telling me you can't even fucking sniff your packets externally to see if the hosts file works.

Just shut the fuck up child.
>>
seems breddy gud
>>
Fails to actually block hosts sometimes, check your hosts file after running it.
>>
>>58819444

Yeah what that fuck is with that. Maybe it's because I touched manually too. It has a backup though in it with all the hosts it would add before so I copied that.

Maybe bug report.
>>
>>58820710

I did send him an email.
>>
>>58819444
>>58820710
>>58820755

You know what, I think it might be targetted by a recent windows update because I did run it on a PC I didn't run it before and hosts was not touched at all.

I guess one could either wait for the next version or just copy the hosts file from another PC or backup.

Or just fucking add the hosts yourself, they are common secret which they are.
>>
>requiring pajeet software to clean Winshit

Haha well memed
>>
>>58821154

Jew you won't get away by blaming it on the Pajeets.
>>
>>58821298
>Implying I'm retarded
I don't use wangblows
>>
>>58821542
>I'm retarded
At least you admit it.
>>
>>58812719
I am so fucking sick of seeing I am so fucking sick posts

"Hey guise I am so fucking sick and I think BLA BLA" threads. Every time, EVERY fucking time, all day long, without end.

NO.

FUCK OFF.

I DON'T CARE.

AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. AT ALL.

"I am so fucking sick, I'm a faggot, rape my face" JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP MAKING THESE POSTS ALREADY. IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE THAT THERE IS SOME FAGGOT WHO IS SICK _EVERY FUCKING DAY_ AND NEEDS TO GIVE HIS RETARDED OPINION ON IT.

STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE POSTS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT SOME ANONYMOUS BITCHFACE THINKS ABOUT THE SHITTY SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY.

EVERY DAY THESE FUCKING POSTS "I am so fucking sick, it sucks, BLA BLA BLA"

NO.

>>
>>58812027
Yeah and then you can wonder how much other telemetry of which MS doesn't tell you does the OS have and wonder why you aren't using Linux.
>>
>>58812269
JUST
>>
>>58822064

Life is a set of compromises. You can also lock yourself in a box and never see the world. Linux is not very secure either, run OpenBSD and never have contact with software that matters at all and be secure.
>>
i just run it for the first time

there is not a lot of options available
so it is run and pray

i don't like that

i just want to disable the xbox services and i can
so for me it is useless (because my family need Onedrive running)

if you are the dev, or a shiller then tell the dev:
put options to enable AND disable each feature (not only a bunch)

cheers
>>
>>58822258
Anon.

You may not believe this.

but you changed my world today.
>>
>>58812330
kek good times
>>
>>58812027
>He is not installing an additional backdoor which disables all services which could prevent it from stealing all your data.
FTFY
>>
>>58823367

See the command line help it has. The options are enormous.
>>
>>58823423

Glad to support the OpenBSD cause.
>>
>>58812269
REKT
E
K
T
>>
All this concern about Windows 10 privacy invasion is way overblown.

Look at this article from Ed Bott:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-tries-to-clear-the-air-on-windows-10-privacy-furor/

Hope that clears it up. You can trust Ed Bott. His last name says it all.
>>
>>58812027
OP I have some questions

1. What does it have that DisableWinTracking doesn't have
2. Where is the source?

I'm not saying that I won't run closed source software (running windows after all), it's just that you're behaving like a 14yo on 4chan and I don't run closed source software from 14yos on 4chan.
>>
>>58823686

I don't give a shit what you'll do.
>>
>>58823718
Will you answer my questions?
>>
>>58823732

How the fuck do I know. I'm not the coder.
>>
>>58812027

Cant you just load gpedit into mmc and disable everything in half an hour from there? I don't understand why Telemetry is such a big deal when you can just set your local policy and templates to disable anything that phones home to microsoft by reading a STIG.
>>
Unexpected pasta thread.
Many thanks pastaposter. These will make a fine addition to my collection.
>>
>>58821607
>implying I'm retarded

I don't use Wangblows
>>
>>58823791
Why are you shilling so hard?
>>
>>58812027
I'm purging any Windows with dd
It even blocks all proprietary ones and zeroes
>>
>>58823540
no
that is not the case

there are some enable
and there are some disable
but you can't do a lot of stuff

ie: i can't disable xbox service unless i run the whole thing

but you can enable it afterwards

it is not a feature complete set
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.