[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this the only tech podcast that doesn't put one to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: babbage.jpg (6KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
babbage.jpg
6KB, 170x170px
Why is this the only tech podcast that doesn't put one to sleep? Why are techies so goddamn incompetent at presenting their craft in an engaging way?
>>
Downloading now and if I fall asleep I'll find you and turn you soft white ass into a medieval battlefield
>>
Requirements for a good podcast:
>hosts with deep masculine voice
>using $100+ mics
>know the basics of audio production (especially compression)

that's before we even scratch the surface of content and style. 95% of podcasts are unlistenable by those standards alone.
>>
i agree, babbage is the only tech podcast i listen to. But i have not searched hard for any others.
>>
I was addicted to the old Engadget podcast with Topolsky, Patel and Miller and I followed them to Verge but the whole thing turned to shit and they all left
>>
i didn't even know this was a podcast , i remember the section on the economist website but that ended years ago
>>
>>58801510
love women (female) with deep voices

like ones that sound like they smoke as much as a chimney
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.