[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If widely adopted wouldn't pic related just end up throwing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

If widely adopted wouldn't pic related just end up throwing off the moon's orbit?
>>
>>58793072
Waves dont make the moon's orbit
It's the other way around, Anon
Jesus Christ man
>>
File: 1484319811169.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484319811169.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
>>58793072

wot m8
>>
>>58793199
To be super-autismo-pedantic, water doesn't actually move, it's the planet that rotates underneath the waves. If the earth were nothing but a single big ocean, the waves would literally stay in the same spot in relation to the nearest source of gravity (moon).
>>
File: 1485772363034.jpg (47KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485772363034.jpg
47KB, 453x576px
It might chop off Nemo's last normal fin but, you're retarded for thinking it would upset the moon's orbit.
>>
>>58793228
Are you retarded? If waves didn't actually move water we couldn't have crest waves or tsunamis.
>>
>>58793199
If I had to guess, and I do because OP is an incredibly vague faggot.
I'd say OP is likening the effects of magnetic drag to gravity. And that mass implementation of these devices would slow down rivers creating more resistance to the gravity of the moon causing it to repel.
>>
>>58793251
That's why I wrote "if earth were a big ocean", the concept of a tsunami can only exist if there's land to create one, all forms of water motion are created from the fact that irregularities of the planet surface force the water to move.
>>
>>58793285
That's the dumbest shit I've read all day.
Gratz man xD

Seriously though, what the fuck did you just type?
Did you even think when typing that?
Land isn't the only reason to do it.
They can happen from all kinds of things, from volcanoes to asteroid impacts to huge earthquakes. Landslides are but one form of Tsunami, and usually the weakest.

A "planet of ocean" couldn't really exist.
No, Europa isn't a huge ocean world either, it has a core.
That core may well be some form of water we've never seen before because it is so dense, but it will still be solid at some point. (sans the ice surface, of course)
>>
>>58793072
>People like OP live in our society, feed off our taxes, work in our offices and share the same oxygen as us.

Really activates your almonds.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.