[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have iTunes and Apple music on old computer >synced all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (981KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
981KB, 1200x630px
>have iTunes and Apple music on old computer
>synced all the music to my new phone
>throw out old computer
>install iTunes on new computer
>only half the albums from old computer on there

What the FUCK do I do? None of the albums are from the hard drive of my old computer, it's all streamed from Apple Music. Why the fuck won't all the albums show up on my new computer?

>inb4 get Spotify

I've got way too many fucking albums to even begin to bother getting that shit on Spotify. It'll take me fucking hours.
>>
If you use a botnet, at least choose a quality one.
>tfw have Spotify Premium for got knows how many years
>everything I add to my library on one is instantly accessible on another
>my music don't get mysteriously deleted and I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift
>fibre at home, 4G everywhere, LMT and Nokia are currently preparing to deploy 5G
comfy
>>
>>58790369
Congratulations, you got cucked by Apple.
>>
>>58790369
get spotify
>>
>>58790564
Cunt, it's going to take me fucking forever to get all of the albums I had again.
>>
Congratulations, pajeet.
>>
>>58790369
>Trust of free (as in free beer) third party proprietary tool for backups.

You did that to yourself.
>>
>>58790369
just transfer the music from the CDs to your phone
>>
>>58790686
CDs? Anon what the fuck are you talking about.

Look, I already have all the albums on my phone. My phone is fine.

The problem is that my new computer doesn't have all the albums that my phone and my old computer has.
>>
https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/stamp-music-importer-free/id1088699621?mt=8
>>
>>58790712
Holy shit if this works, I'll let you fuck me up the ass anon.
>>
>>58790369
Get this one cracked.
https://imazing.com/features/iphone-music-transfer
Or ifunbox but it has a higher chance of getting the tags wrong and you'll have to rename your music.

I mostly use iMazing to periodically backup my library. Not sure if you need to be jailbroken to do it, I am.
>>
>>58790712
>$15

Fuck.
>>
File: 1467315141997.png (91KB, 694x418px) Image search: [Google]
1467315141997.png
91KB, 694x418px
>>58790733
Pic related.
Hope it helps you get uncucked.
>>
>>58790733
And by rename music you'll probably have to rename about 0.7% of your library.
>>
>>58790369
Just jailbreak. You'll have a way better OS than android with the freedom to do whatever you like.
>>
>>58790733
>>58790741
Thanks anon, downloading it now.

>>58790762
I'm on 10.2.1. Haven't been able to jailbreak my phone for a few months now since updating to iOS 10.
>>
>>58790767
That sucks m8. Btw anyone knows when the 10.2 jailbreak is coming out for 32bit devices?
>>
>>58790767
With the cracked version don't forget to firewall iMazing to get it working.
>>
>>58790874
So I tried iMazing, and unfortunately it didn't work. Looks like the files need to actually be on my phone to transfer over to my computer. All the music on my phone is being streamed through Apple Music.
>>
>>58790369
>using applel
You brought it on yourself retard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.