[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to ditch and stop Windows and that this image depicts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 19vhmnm.jpg (292KB, 1162x578px) Image search: [Google]
19vhmnm.jpg
292KB, 1162x578px
Reminder to ditch and stop Windows and that this image depicts the truth very precisely.
>>
any stories of desktop mac actually getting broken suddenly?
>>
>>58789531
>linux is the equivalent of a vehicle prone to break by itself regularly and needed constant maintenance
pretty accurate desu
>>
>>58789666

And that you can't use to go fast, or even to tow something because it's highly inefficient. Also inconvenient because it's cramped and makes your butt hurt at the begging but then when you get used to it you start enjoying it.
>>
>>58789531
tank:
>uncomfortable
>clunky
>takes too long to figure out how to use all the shit
>would look ridiculous using in public
yes
>>
>>58789531
I use windows in a VM but I am thinking of getting rid of it completely
>>
>>58789712
keks
>>
>>58789531
More like
>Linux
>>
File: 100_6941.jpg (89KB, 523x392px) Image search: [Google]
100_6941.jpg
89KB, 523x392px
>>58792356
forgot the pic
though honestly this is just GNU
>>
>>58792370
Here's GNU/Linux
>>
How many Panthers are running anymore?
>>
why would i want a tank you fuckin mook
>>
File: beer-on-tank-cannon.gif (3MB, 360x201px) Image search: [Google]
beer-on-tank-cannon.gif
3MB, 360x201px
>>58789712
>uncomfortable
>clunky
Not since the late Cold War. Where have you been?
>>
>>58789666
>Linux is a vehicle that breaks all the time and needs a team of specially trained men to use and keep operating. However when used by a good team it is much more effective and efficient than Windows and Mac

Actually a great representation
>>
>>58792420
stuck reinstalling linux
>>
File: me_on_Linux.jpg (239KB, 1280x858px) Image search: [Google]
me_on_Linux.jpg
239KB, 1280x858px
>>58789531
>>
>>58793248
>me_on_Linux.jpg
*ricer-festival.jpeg
>>
>>58789666
The 75 mil gun will protect you from Russians though
>>
>>58789580
My friend's iMac was getting a blue screen on start up and if it ever made it past that, the colors were fucked. The guy at the Apple store said it was the GPU, and since it was the 2010 model there was nothing they could do about it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.