[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Programming is a terrible profession. For one, you are not respected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: RlT7Rrd.jpg (67KB, 510x449px) Image search: [Google]
RlT7Rrd.jpg
67KB, 510x449px
Programming is a terrible profession. For one, you are not respected at any normal company. You're known as 'IT' or 'tech' and everyone gossips about how disgusting everyone is in the department. Every day, some Alpha who probably does nothing at his job except get his secretary to suck his dick in his corner office cucks you into doing random bitch work, and then yells at you when it's not done by the deadline despite it being impossible to complete the work requested. Not only that, the code rarely works, your co-workers are smelly Indians brought in by Tata Consultancy and connive to replace your job at all times for half the salary, and the work never, ever ends. You pollute your body with sugar and toxins, deprive it of sleep, and let it rot while you sit the majority of the day, neglecting any healthy exercise, social interaction or life goal attainment. It's like a Postal worker, but coupled with feelings of patheticness, lonliness, helplessness, rage and total hopelessness.

Women, when they hear you are a programmer, instantly remove you from the potential pool of mates as they know your earning potential is maxed early and your career over at 35. They are also instantly disgusted by you. It is far better to tell a woman you are on welfare than to out yourself as a computer programmer. It's also highly embarrassing for a woman to date or be married to a programmer, as virtually everyone knows they are the grown up version of the hopeless virgin in high school. One who never really grew up and became normal and fit into society, but rather found an environment where he could escape the reality of his situation and be invisible, able to hide the toxic shame and utter humiliation that is the programmer.

After Dentists, programmers have the highest rates of mental disorders, especially depression and suicide.

Programmers, why haven't you taken the cyanide pill?
>>
>>58785032
fag
>>
>>58785032
Get out of here you CIA nigger
>>
>>58785032
>you are not respected at any normal company.
respect gives you no money
>>
>>58785032
First of all you taint the software in such way that they can't fire you, as you are the only one who can maintain it. Second, you invest in other shit, like having a restaurant, trading houses and cars, investing in stocks or even setting up a new company yourself. And lastly, if a woman pics her partner based on his financial status, she is gonna leave him as soon as something bad happens. Better drop that needless luggage that constantly needs to spend money to pat her low self esteem in the back.
>>
>>58785032
Meh, it's better than being a NEET (inb4 ">le NEET master race :^)", I was one for like a year so I know how much it sucks).
>>
>>58785032
Sage. This shit was posted on /pol/ already today
>>
>>58785944
NEET master race, it sucks only if you don't have anything to do.
Honestly you could make money from home easy anyway.
>>
>>58785032
Reminds me of my first kiss, which really was no kiss at all. I knew this chick for a number of years, and she was really into meI(or so I thought). We shared all our interests. I had abs, big biceps, the whole package, would have made /fit/ jealous. 8 inch dick. But I was also a programmer. So when I tried to kiss this girl she backed away instantly, punched me in the jaw, and I've never tried to kiss anyone again. Now I have a body pillow and I hate 3D women. Akiyama Yukari is mai waifu :3
>>
File: raustsadman.jpg (104KB, 2048x1798px) Image search: [Google]
raustsadman.jpg
104KB, 2048x1798px
ok giuseppe, now back to the noodle shop with you young lad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.