[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Programming is a terrible profession. For one, you are not respected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: coders are losers.jpg (42KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
coders are losers.jpg
42KB, 590x332px
Programming is a terrible profession. For one, you are not respected at any normal company. You're known as 'IT' or 'tech' and everyone gossips about how disgusting everyone is in the department. Every day, some Alpha who probably does nothing at his job except get his secretary to suck his dick in his corner office cucks you into doing random bitch work, and then yells at you when it's not done by the deadline despite it being impossible to complete the work requested. Not only that, the code rarely works, your co-workers are smelly Indians brought in by Tata Consultancy and connive to replace your job at all times for half the salary, and the work never, ever ends. You pollute your body with sugar and toxins, deprive it of sleep, and let it rot while you sit the majority of the day, neglecting any healthy exercise, social interaction or life goal attainment. It's like a Postal worker, but coupled with feelings of patheticness, loneliness, helplessness, rage and total hopelessness.

Women, when they hear you are a programmer, instantly remove you from the potential pool of mates as they know your earning potential is maxed early and your career over at 35. They are also instantly disgusted by you. It is far better to tell a woman you are on welfare than to out yourself as a computer programmer. It's also highly embarrassing for a woman to date or be married to a programmer, as virtually everyone knows they are the grown up version of the hopeless virgin in high school. One who never really grew up and became normal and fit into society, but rather found an environment where he could escape the reality of his situation and be invisible, able to hide the toxic shame and utter humiliation that is the programmer.

After Dentists, programmers have the highest rates of mental disorders, especially depression and suicide.

Programmers, why haven't you taken the cyanide pill?
>>
i don't like to post stuff like this but

you really sound like a 12 year old that doesn't know wtf he's talking about
>>
File: jobs-in-the-us.jpg (46KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
jobs-in-the-us.jpg
46KB, 640x418px
>>58777094
>For one, you are not respected at any normal company. You're known as 'IT' or 'tech' and everyone gossips about how disgusting everyone is in the department.
If you've actually worked for a software company, you're the main employee and everyone else are there to help the programmers.

>Women, when they hear you are a programmer, instantly remove you from the potential pool of mates as they know your earning potential is maxed early and your career over at 35.
Also false.

Nice bait though, made me reply.
>>
>>58777094
>tfw living the life of a beta
>>
>>58777094

I love being a "programmer". I work at a start up thats funded by 6.4B market capped company. Our CEO is based as fu k, he hires pretty product girls that serve our "needs". He throws parties and gets us fucked up. He takes us out to the strip club and buys us lap dances. The engineers including myself are treated like royalty because we are a tech company. 3/10 made me post.
>>
>>58777875
wow if this is true then you truly have a dream job
>>
>mfw 99% sure if you tell a girl you're a programmer they'll think you're smart.
>if you're not 2/10 physically, you should have a pretty good chance
>>
Go home Pajeet.
>>58777094

Go home Pajeet.
>>
>>58777918
is this uncommon? my friend working at some tiny noname web dev company gets fucked up in clubs and shit on regular basis, boss pays for all
even funnier, it's some east European shithole so I can't even imagine all the shit people get in bigger and more civilised places
you know, massages, bitches, free food, gym, sit like that
I think it used to be Google and other giants only, but not anymore
>>
>>58777982
actually I don't know I haven't really worked in IT I'm just starting my first internship next week
>>
>>58777094
>After Dentists, programmers have the highest rates of mental disorders
sauce? also why dentists is at the top?
>>58777875
well shit happy for u mate
>>
>>58777094
You face none of these problems if you work at a decent tech company. Only if you're a pathetic codemonkey or bootcampfag then what you're saying is valid. Should've worked harder in school eh?
>>
>>58778638

It's because you go to school for like 12 years to look into people's mouth for a living.
>>
>>58777094
>how disgusting everyone is in the department
I work for one of the biggest corporations on the planet in a subdivision where almost everyone is a software engineer of some kind or another. Nobdy who is "disgusting" receives a job here in the first place. You have to be good at coding and with people skills.
>>
>>58777094

This.
>>
wrong
>>
OP has autism, that's the actual problem here, folks.
>>
>>58777094
See >>58777131, but unfortunately most companies with programmers aren't pure software companies.
>>
I know you FUCKING LEAF. Get out of my /g/ and my /pol/ and my /universe/. Kys
>>
>>58777094
>Women, when they hear you are a programmer, instantly remove you from the potential pool of mates as they know your earning potential is maxed early and your career over at 35. They are also instantly disgusted by you. It is far better to tell a woman you are on welfare than to out yourself as a computer programmer. It's also highly embarrassing for a woman to date or be married to a programmer, as virtually everyone knows they are the grown up version of the hopeless virgin in high school. One who never really grew up and became normal and fit into society, but rather found an environment where he could escape the reality of his situation and be invisible, able to hide the toxic shame and utter humiliation that is the programmer.

OP have you ever considered the fact that maybe you're just ugly?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.