[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nobody uses forums anymore because they're dead >They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Nobody uses forums anymore because they're dead
>They're dead because nobody uses them
>>
>>58768138
Unfortunately there's no reason for sites to run forums when they can just start a subreddit or something.
>>
Good, fuck them. Post counts are cancer.

>you need to make a thousand garbage posts in order to be taken seriously
>>
>>58768138
well ya.

forums are slow and shitty and full of retarded mods that get all butthurt when you post in a thread that is 5 years old.
Also doesn't help that nearly all forums are not mobile responsive, further making them shitty.

good riddance
>>
>>58768193
>forums are slow and shitty and full of retarded mods that get all butthurt when you post in a thread that is 5 years old.

So they're exactly like reddit?
>>
Something something, value of a network is proportional to square of number of users

Doesn't apply to 4chan tho
>>
>>58768138
>>58768162
>>58768163
>>58768193
>>58768228
>>58768380

This is a fucking forum you turds. Who the fuck told you post count is a forum feature? I first started browsing in 1998 on the Fates Warning forum and we had fuck all of those features.
>>
>>58768138
they're dead because forum moderators and administrators are fucking idiots. one of the forums i used to frequent got a new administrator because the old one stepped down. one of the first rules he implemented was that every new member must make post an introduction before he can post anywhere else. the worst part is that the moderators actually enforce that rule.
>>
Forums are cancer. They encourage an eceleb culture. Someone you disagree with is instantly right because they've been there longer. Others suck up to the "big boys" to get proxy attention. They encourage echo chambers worse than 4chan because a dissenting outsider can be run off the forum or straight up banned for going against the grain. Admins and mods publicly posting enables them to abuse their status.
>>
>>58768398
>>58768428

Nobody cares, this is not your blog.
>>
>>58768398

It was even fucking anonymous. WWWForum.pl on perl I think it was the technology or something like that. You would post some kind of random nickname and puff, post.
>>
>>58768138
>he doesn't use LeakForums
>he doesn't use HackForums
>he doesn't use Nulled
>he doesn't use NulledBB
>he doesn't use Lainchan
wew lad
>>
>>58768451

You fucking moronic asshole.
>>
>>58768398
this is an imageboard you assblasted redditor

get the fuck out
>>
>>58768464
Nigger.
>>
>>58768471
This. Knowing the difference can save your life.
>>
>>58768138
that guy who only posts

>lol

just to make is post count go up
>>
Does Cheeky Forums count?
>>
>>58768398
You have to go back.
>>
>>58768138
>people die when they are killed
>>
File: .jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
>>58768471
>>58768498
>thinking an imageboard isn't a forum
>>
>>58768889
You have to go back to /pol/, nigger.
>>
we have a thread currently up about this and the reason why they're dead is because forum admins are pieces of shit who ban everyone over nothing. This will never stop and therefore forums will never come back.
>>
>>58769718
4chan mods are still shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.