[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that AMD is fucking garbage junk and nothing you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170202_124402.png (342KB, 728x517px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170202_124402.png
342KB, 728x517px
Reminder that AMD is fucking garbage junk and nothing you do or say can change that

https://youtu.be/yRn8ri9tKf8?t=75
>>
I'm unemployed right now, how much is NoVidea paying you to shill on /g/?
>>
>>58762619
0,01€ per post
>>
vhs ancient rip good of destroying archaic from job sockets I though don't cpu even recognize.
>>
>>58762572
How much money should I bet on you being the same faggot on >>58762377 and shitting up >>58758645
>>
>>58762572
>14 year old video
>>
>>58762572
reminder that most of /g/ amdrones were soiling their pants when this video was made
>>
>>58762572
Intel must be really desperate in the wake of Zen.
What do they know that we don't?
>>
Ah yes, i 'member watching this video as a wee lad. The K7 series CPUs is where that old "AMD always overheats" meme came from. Years later when switching from AthlonXP to an AM2 cpu i was stunned at how cool the AM2 one ran...
>>
Why doesn't VIA make chipsets anymore... Or CPUs for that matter.
>>
File: 63012279.jpg (72KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
63012279.jpg
72KB, 500x638px
>>58762572
> He's surprised that a naked silicon processor looses it's shit over a capped processor which has a lid to disperse heat
> He thinks removing a heatsink is a common enough occurrence that it is a valid metric of quality
> He's posting a 15 year old video as evidence

1/10, you made me reply.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>58762619
HE DOES IT FOR FREE
>>
>>58763026
You're retarded. Cap has nothing to do with that.
It's just aold AyyMD subCPUs had no thermal protection
>>
>>58763026

The old K7 cpus didn't have thermal protection, while the Pentium III's had, and would throttle instead of self-destruct. None of this is relevant now, more than a decade later, as all modern CPUs have it.
>>
>>58762572
The shills are getting desperate.
>>
>>58763211
>more than a decade later
nearing 2 senpai
>>
>>58763211

Also forgot to mention - in both Intel and AMD's cases there was thermal protection on the motherboard, which would shut itself down after a certain temp was reached. Tom's hardware folks would've deliberately overridden that setting in order to make the video.
>>
>>58762572
oh that video that put stigma on tom'shardware for years that they don't know shit and shouldn't be trusted
>>
I'm fucking garbage junk too. Fuck you. #AMD_Lyfe
>>
>>58762690
>14 years ago
>/g
>>
>>58762572
Vegaaaaaaaaaaaa wheeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn
>>
How the fuck did the intel chips stay below 40c, and why in god's name where they throttling at that?
Was this a magical time when CPU's idled at room temp or something?
Was a CPU at 32c such an exceptionally high, rare case?
>>
idk man
works for me
>>
>>58763026
The second one was naked silicon and it acted identically.
>>
>>58763688
>reading comprehension
>you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zTzpYjQ2MM

AYYYYEMMDEEE
>>
>>58762572
You can keep your precious P3's thermal throttle while K7 raped its butt sideways in every metric.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.