[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Corsair run by asssholes? The whole reason people bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Why is Corsair run by asssholes?

The whole reason people bought the K95 was because they wanted the original Logitech G15's functionality and not the gimped version that they brought out later.

>Our botnet has determined that you don't use all of your 18 G-keys, so we're removing 2 columns.
>You do need to pay the same price or more for this streamlined feature.
>>
>>58761168
The real question is why don't they release a fucking TKL version with that one column of macro keys ?
>>
>>58761168
>doesn't use all the g keys
>WAAAAAAH WHY DID THEY TAKE THEM AWAYYYY?

Fuck off manchild
>>
>>58761168
I actually like this version tb.h
I'm currently using the first K95 they made.
>>
I wanted the first K95, but was hesitant because of all the complaints about dead LEDs. So I waited for the K95 RGB which supposedly fixed that issue, but they lost the USB passthrough (which I needed) because the 2nd USB plug was needed for all the additional LED juice. Now I guess they have this thing which ditches the 18 macro keys, the entire reason I wanted a K95 in the first place.

Oh well. I wound up getting a G600 mouse and having the macro keys on my mouse instead.
>>
>>58761168
What Corsair should do is use the standard bottom row everyone else uses. That way you can easily buy keycaps for it.
>>
>>58762352
How else will they keep making people repeatedly buy their cheap plastic christmas tree crap
>>
File: 1484136932356.jpg (50KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484136932356.jpg
50KB, 968x1024px
>>58761185
Thousand times this. TKL + Macro keys is such an untapped market. Especially for those trying to avoid the bulky ""gamer aesthetic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.