[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does this tranny have such a hateboner for rms? https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: leah0.jpg (91KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
leah0.jpg
91KB, 500x491px
why does this tranny have such a hateboner for rms?

https://libreboot.org/why-not-gnu/
>>
>>58759650
Who cares?

sjws and trannies and faggots and feminists and all other attention-whoring retards should be ignored and chased back to the fringes of society where they came from.

If their behavior forces a response then the only correct response is scorn and derision.

Now get out.
>>
File: kek.jpg (1013KB, 8000x7710px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
1013KB, 8000x7710px
>freetards
>>
>RMS's comments about emacs virgins is especially offensive to me. Not only is it sexist in general (and directed at me, because I don't use emacs), but also offensive towards my sexuality. His statement implies that men are supposed to have sex with virgin women, and that women only lose their virginity to men. To this day, I've only ever been in lesbian relationships, although I am bi. I lost my virginity to a woman. I find it extremely insulting when someone assumes that I only like men, or that I'm generally interested in men. The woman that I lost my virginity to also happens to be a Vim user, and she is indeed an emacs virgin, like me.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>58759864
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>58759693
Calm yourself the inner gamer in you is showing
>>
File: Sam O'Neil gun to head.jpg (98KB, 555x475px) Image search: [Google]
Sam O'Neil gun to head.jpg
98KB, 555x475px
>>58759650
>giving a flying fuck about tranny fuckfaces and their feefees
>>
He probably thought GNU would be a pushover wrt SJWism.
>>
>>58759864
>1. separates the phrase "emacs virgin" into "emacs" and "virgin" and gets offended
>2. spins out this whole bizarre diatribe about not being a virgin and sexuality
>3. acknowledges that it knows that "emacs virgin" means "new to emacs" even though it just went off on a rant which only makes sense if one doesn't understand that "emacs virgin" == "new to emacs"
How the fuck do you doublethink this hard?!
>>
>>58759958
Well it is Bi lmalien
>>
>>58759650

Trannies don't exist, but they can be broken down into two unique groups

Mentally ill faggots

Attention seeking faggots

Next time you spot a 'tranny', see which group they fall into. It's a fun little game.
>>
Typed xers name in google. Ended up on some feminism wikia. God damn, those people are fucked in the head
>>
>>58759650
Because the tranny almost lost her job.
>>
File: Male-protagonist-bingo.jpg (161KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Male-protagonist-bingo.jpg
161KB, 1000x1100px
>>58760283
I wonder if this is a /pol/ set up, or these people actually exist
>>
>>58759650
mental illness is not logical and has no cause
>>
>>58760308
That picture
>literally the doom marine
>>
>RMS refers to kids with down syndrome as pets. He also recommends aborting such kids and getting a dog or a parrot instead.

Lmao. How can someone be so fucking based?
>>
Literally who gives a shit?
Their software is good, I don't care about author's personal politics.
>>
>>58760484
More like Agent 47.
>>
Notice how it's always the fuckugly ones that have to get into identity politics

They shame people into liking them because they're completely worthless, but they don't want to kill themselves, just gather attention
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.