[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Carmack went so hard for VR because he just can't stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Carmack.jpg (243KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Carmack.jpg
243KB, 1500x1120px
Did Carmack went so hard for VR because he just can't stand the deplorable state of modern computing anymore?
The industry if filled with low skilled H1b slaves.
Every tech industry is pushing for diversity and leftist degeneracy.
Everything is designed to mine the user's data
Software quality has gone downhill (looking at you Windows 10).
Gamer "culture" is a sad joke full of consumerist menchildren.
I think he just went to Facebook to see it for himself, at lest they fund him.

Just fuck this shit up, technology was a mistake.
>>
No, he did it because he's an entitled white male who thinks laws don't apply to him.
>>
>>58756790
Thank you for shilling, pajeet.
>>
>>58756790
>entitled white male
Shoudn't you be on Tumblr discussing over nigger whorship or the new gender of the week?
>>
>>58756765
>Just fuck this shit up, technology was a mistake.
Letting in non-whites was the mistake.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>58756862
>Prove me wrong.
It's true though, the need to get rid of the communist infiltration if we are to survive.
>>
>>58756765
>The industry if filled with low skilled H1b slaves

That is what lazy americans literally believe. You fascists are worse than communists. You take the best jobs away from the most educated pajeets and give them to lazy scum just because they are domestic.

I will enjoy the destruction of your economy.
>>
>>58756932
>I have no idea what fascism is, but I like to spout buzzwords
>>
>>58757007

You literally screech all day about Indians and other foreigners (to you). You are a fascist into extreme protectionism.

If you idiots had any idea how the Economy works you would know Protectionism is not Capitalism.
>>
>>58757015
>putting the interests of your own people above those of foreigners is fascism

Just shut the fuck up, you retard.
>>
>>58757015

What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>58757096
Apparently, wanting higher wages and less competition when looking for work is fascism. You fucking Nazi.
>>
>>58756765
He's a thief. Always was, always will be. He spent a year in juvie for stealing Apple computers.
>>
>>58757015
Native citizens first, nationalized citizens 2nd, and legal immigrants last.
>>
>>58757116

So is not wanting to be replaced by hordes of third worlders, you sick racist.
>>
>>58757119
Just because you're mad rajeesh doesn't mean he isn't better than you.
>>
>>58757015
"Hurr take an economics course fascist!!"

Don't you have some protesting to do, anon?
>>
File: file.png (427KB, 546x700px)
file.png
427KB, 546x700px
> my screeching about foreigners has nothing to do with my incompetence to compete with them

go back
>>
>>58756932
>best jobs
best jobs in america for americans? I just checked our constitution and it didn't say anything about job welfare for india. Can you do the needful and check my work?
>>
File: 1458106816120.gif (348KB, 350x233px)
1458106816120.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>58757206
You have to go back to India/Mexico, smelly shithead.
>>
>>58757206
Even if that were true, it wouldn't make you a fascist or a Nazi, you blithering retard.
>>
>>58756790

THIS

fpbp
>>
>>58757206
>have to work for bennies to even be considered
>wont be hired anyway because don`t meet quota requirements

Gee
>>
>>58756932
Sorry Pajeet but you have to go back.
>>
>>58756790
he didn't check his privilege
>>
>>58756932
>I will enjoy the destruction of your economy.
That's literally the opposite of what happens when you hire domestics. Domestics are more likely to spend more money domestically meaning everybody around there makes more money, especially if they're lazy or dumb they're going to spend it quick when they get it. that's good for the economy. hiring cheaper workers who send money back out of the local domestic economy to a foreign one just means more money for a few rich people who spend less, and less to be spent over all for everyone else meaning you have a shit domestic economy.

It's like you think the economy is literally the opposite of what it actually is. Please stop voting, go back to school.
>>
>>58756790
This
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.