[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got the new macbook from my employer Leaving the xboxhueg price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Got the new macbook from my employer

Leaving the xboxhueg price out of the equation, it's actually a quite nice development machine

When was the last time you used usb sticks and sd cards anon?
>>
~10 minutes ago
>>
>>58751560

No one cares about you or your employers sexuality.

/r/apple
>>
File: 1476312769054.jpg (26KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1476312769054.jpg
26KB, 480x542px
>>58751560
Thanks for the blog anon

And I'm using one right now.
>>
>>58751560
>t. mactoddler
>>
Is keyboard any good?
>>
>>58751560
I use USB sticks all the time, sometimes the network throughput isn't the greatest, so I use USB to store files in case of OS testing purposes, and also I use a USB stick in my car to listen to music.
>>
>>58753106
Here you go, darling.
>>
>>58751560
>When was the last time you used usb sticks and sd cards anon?
A few hours ago
>>
I'm not gonna pay 2k+ for a typing experience worse than the Surface Pro 2's type cover. Fuck off.
>>
>
>>
pretty much daily
not to mention photo and video stuff
>>
>>58751560
>tfw i got an macbook and damage control begins in the same post
>tfw its OP at the same time
noice
>>
>xcode
>literally forced to use code completion suggestion for everything due to .stringByReplacingKeksWithLyls(using: why, withAllowedCharacterSets: .ReallyLongNamedEnumValue)
>It just stops working multiple times a day
>Xcode just freezes multiple times a day
>Syntax highlighting just crashes multiple times a day
kill me
>>
>>58753961
this desu
>>
>>58754583
Between Xcode, Finder and the App Store, where do you think Apple fucked up the most? I'm nominating Finder, but the App Store with its perpetual "Updating..." is a close second.
>>
>>58751560
>When was the last time you used usb sticks and sd cards anon?
1 hour ago for the USB, 1 day ago for the SD.
But it's not even a matter of frequency.
I never use the CD reader of my laptop but I'm damn well happy when I stumble upon a CD and don't need an adapter.

Fucking Stockholm syndrome faggots trying to defend an industry that basically only sees them as walking wallets.
>sure goy, we changed all the ports on you laptop because it's progress
>now give us 500€ for all the peripherals you'll need to replace
Not just apple, everyone does this. It just makes me angry that you faggots cannot see behind this obvious sales strategy
>>
>>58751560
i'm downloading photos from my camera's sd card as i type this so... one Planck time ago
>>
>>58751560
>When was the last time you used usb sticks and sd cards
SD card yesterday and a USB A flash drive today.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.