[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me (a fucking lammer) >looking how to hack wifi >"how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kali-wallpaper-2015-v1.1.0.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kali-wallpaper-2015-v1.1.0.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Be me (a fucking lammer)
>looking how to hack wifi
>"how to hack blablabla wifi blablbal kali linux"
>well, lets try it.
>fuck! this really work!

How can i learn more about hacking in kali linux? i don't know how to start! this is amazing! (Sorry if i sound as a newbie,i'm really excited)
>>
read the fucking manual
>>
>>>/v/
>>
Fucking google it
>>
Too many threads on this board from dumbasses who watch Mr Robot and wanna become an uber 1337 h4ck3r
>>
>>58746010
>>58746052

Sorry this was rude, hacking wifi is tough as shit nowadays and unless your neighbors wifi was setup a decade ago its pretty much not gonna happen. People who do not know how to setup wifi simply just don't, and they get someone who does to do it for them, and all modern routers default to using a security protocol that can't currently be broken by script kiddies.

Pretty much your looking for anything running WEP (which you won't find) or WPA (and good luck on that), but the thing is if you don't know what either of these acronyms are you will never hack into someones wifi, because this shit isn't simple and only people who actually understood wifi networks could even use the tools that kali provides correctly. And then you have to learn the tools which is another fucking pain in the ass.

To put it simply, if the wifi isn't already open, you are not getting in.
>>
>>58746137
Just do a deauth attack and make a rogue point with a spoofed MAC similar to the target point and hope they're dumb enough to choose your point.
>>
>>58746052
it wasn't rude and it is true.
>>
>>58746010
just do some network courses, get familiar how things work, then start using Kali and it's unfriendly but useful features
>>
>>58746010
>>58746137
>hacking
security breaking is called cracking, not hacking
>>
>>58746010
Kali is literally a botnet
>>
>>58746137
dude reaver and wps dumbass most routers you cant turn off wps
>>
>>58746137
Nah, you can just run wifite or wifiphisher and have everything automated.

Literally so easy my mum could operate it. And most of the time, if WPS is enabled, you can bypass WPA completely. Just read how weak it is (two 4-number PINs).
>>
>>58746010
How old are you.
>>
>>58746010
Leave it alone Jamal!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.