[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I predict that within the next 2 generations of the iPhone they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DX2OGI5fYDA3jOZ5.jpg (21KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
DX2OGI5fYDA3jOZ5.jpg
21KB, 592x444px
I predict that within the next 2 generations of the iPhone they will completely remove all ports from it and have Bluetooth(more likely a proprietary knockoff of Bluetooth) only accessories and wireless charging.

Screenshot this shit for the future, you herd it here first folks!
>>
I doubt it. Wireless charging is still really fucking shitty. They would have to be innovative.
>>
>>58742917
Or buy out someone else.
>>
>>58742917
they will just shrink the battery so it charges just as fast to full capacity
>>
>I predict that the sky will be blue tomorrow
>screencap this
>>
Maybe not 2 generations but yes. Full wireless charging and full wireless communication.
>>
Wireless charging would be ok. Can I just attach the phone to a mobile battery with an elastic band and have it constantly charge through contact on the back?
>>
>>58742894
If wireless charging can be done at 2.0+ amps, great.
but it has to be more common, and 100% compatible with other devices.

apple should really remove that hardware button. fucking stupid.
>>
>>58742894
>apple
only cucks care
>>
>>58742894
You really think apple is gonna lose out on charging port sales? They make a fuck tonne off lightning port.
>>
>>58743680
inculde me in the screencap
>>
>>58742894
Is it true Apple removed the audio port because people were opening the phone up, disconnecting the speakers and camera then using an inline mic to make private calls?
>>
>>58743960
No, apple wants more money with proprietary lighting accessories or people buying shitty wireless beats, if someone really wanted a secure phone I doubt they'd have an iPhone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.