[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up, fellow /g/entoomen i'm giving a security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Microsoft_Security_Essentials.png (133KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft_Security_Essentials.png
133KB, 600x428px
what's up, fellow /g/entoomen

i'm giving a security presentation tomorrow for a couple small businesses, showing them how easy an antivirus can be compromised. little did I know, the zero-day cryptolocker i was using to demonstrate was patched with an update to MSE. does anyone know where i can find a fresh 0 day to run in a VM and kill MSE? i haven't found any really demonstrative ones that I can easily explain to a group of business owners that have not yet been patched. bonus points for scareware AV software.
>>
>>58735627
Install Windows 10 and press the windows key. Tadaa, malware all over the place (;
>>
>>58735740
shitty meme

although i will be demonstrating on stock 10x64

i was thinking of just packing the current payload with the stupid registrykey that kills MSE, rebooting, and then injecting the payload. that could work - right?
>>
You done fucked up OP
Just cancel the presentation
Or use an outdated MSE build
>>
>>58735779
i could always download an old win10 image that isnt connected to the internet and not update. thanks for the idea anon
>>
>>58735816
>security presentation showing the holes in AVs
>use outdated definitions to prove apoint

lolz
>>
Just show them your penis instead. Maybe some faggot will suck it for you.
>>
>>58735627
I'd tell you, but I hate tripfags. Die.
>>
>>58736237
Please leave this board and never come back, /pol/ cancer
>>
>>58736091
well it's not like i'm making a zero day now, am i?

i'm trying to get them to give me money.
>>58736405
this means you don't actually have a source for scareware and you're just being shitty.
>>
http://joxeankoret.com/download/breaking_av_software_44con.pdf
>>
>>58736091
>>security presentation showing the holes in AVs
>use outdated definitions to prove apoint

>>58736916
>i'm trying to get them to give me money.

scumbag.
>>
>>58737114
hurr durr owning a business makes you scum

how is this scummy? i'm effectively demonstrating a situation that can happen to them, and then showing that i can implement practices to mitigate this risk. just because the specific exploit i was going to use recently got patched doesn't mean a new one won't pop up. the fact that it's taken at least 3 months for them to discover this and update definitions is ridiculous. what's even more ironic is that the samples i have for bitdefender and kaspersky still work too.

i swear, all of /g/ is a bunch of fucking commies.
>>
>>58737159
duuude, just because it worked yesterday doesn't mean that it's still valid.
>>
>>58737426
There's always another. That's why I'm asking if anyone has seen any new zero-days for MSE.
>>
>>58735627
>give away a 0-day
nty 0.01 btc before and 0.1 btc after or nothing

https://ghostbin.com/paste/gjdt6
>>
>>58737608
sent :^)
>>
>>58737624
ok drop your email and once payment shows I'll email you a pdf (or I can format to .html if you're paranoid ) explaining the 0day
>>
>>58737637
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>58737658
oh, nevermind then
>>
>>58735627
>not using a VM and taking snapshots
>>
>>58737687
did have in a VM, don't have a snapshot saved.
>>
>>58735627
Give it back, Tyrone.
>>
>>58737798
how would MSE prevent me from stealing a laptop if i wanted to? if i was asking to wipe it, then maybe you would have a point.

also, i'm not black
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.