[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to present a project that is too ambitious, I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485869272990.png (22KB, 278x206px) Image search: [Google]
1485869272990.png
22KB, 278x206px
I want to present a project that is too ambitious, I'm a very weak type, so I hate to study or read.
I want to invent something similar or with the same function of the "bread of memory" of the anime Doraemon, practically the function is to memorize and learn with the least effort.
A main aid to students and especially to the idle people, someone is encouraged to contribute ideas or theories of how to achieve it?
>>
You're only going to learn as much as the effort you're going to put into learning something, OP.
>>
>>58734585
>memorize and learn with the least effort
have someone else do it, and then claim you did it
>>
>>58734585
>I want to present a project that is too ambitious, I'm a very weak type, so I hate to study or read.
so you're an idiot then?
>>
I have a very advanced attention deficit, and unlike you, contribute ideas, go back to / b / nigger
>>
>>58734797
No, legitimately too intelligent to learn by heart and spend time understanding things rather than pretending to be knowledgeable.
>>
>>58735425
silly anon

you learn with your brain not your heart
>>
>>58735425
>too intelligent to learn
intelligence literally means "capacity to learn"

if learning isn't as easy as breathing for you
then you're not as intelligent as you've tricked yourself into believing

it's like saying "I'm too much on fire to be burning"
>>
>>58734935
>I don't want to think and figure out solutions on my own, somebody do it for me!
>>
>>58735616
You don't get it (because you're an idiot and obviously not because I failed to convey my thought)

I'm saying learning things from the bottom is harder but more valuable in the long run although hypocrites like you think you're stupid.
>>
>>58736842
I'm not the one claiming "I'm too intelligent to learn"

OP is legitimately an idiot with no understanding of what he's actually asking precisely because he didn't even take the time to even examine his own sentences for possible lack of clarification

>not because I failed to convey my thought
except this is exactly what you did

"learn by heart" is a metaphor which implies you repeatedly perform a process to the point it becomes internalized

and being too intelligent means you have a high capacity to learn, which literally means you DON'T have to repeat processes and concepts excessively to internalize them

you getting pissy for failing to even realise this and jumping straight to insults just show how unintelligent you are, especially since you expect other people to put in the thought for you

an intelligent person would reexamine what he said if he believes he's not getting his point across instead of just immediately assuming there's no way he could've made a mistake and start blaming the other person for not "understanding"

remember self-awareness is an aspect of intelligence
immediately assumming someone else to be the problem while IGNORING the possibility that YOU may have made a mistake is both ignorant and narcissistic.

you are the hypocrite here and you don't even realize it
>>
>>58735425
>I wanna invent magical shit from animu
>legitimately too intelligent to learn
Let me guess, you also think that pajeets are stealing yer jerbs because they'll do it for less, rather than because they'll actually do it to begin with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.