[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nextbit meme is over and sold itself to Razer http://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Nextbit_Robin.0.png (629KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
Nextbit_Robin.0.png
629KB, 920x613px
The Nextbit meme is over and sold itself to Razer

http://www.recode.net/2017/1/30/14445060/nextbit-sells-assets-razer
>>
The idea behind it was nice but uneccessairy.
We have 256GB in a small form factor now, who needs the cloud
>>
>Ouya 2.0
Can't wait.
>>
>>58726080
the phone wasn't terrible. To be honest it was better than bigger brands and they sold a shitton as soon as they drop price.
Prepare yourself for a gaudy as fuck black and plutonium green phone in the coming months that needs to send touch input info to razer and updates with nothing every week or so.
>>
>>58726460
>they sold a shitton as soon as they drop price.

They dropped the price below break-even point to clear out the inventory.
>>
>>58726080
>(((cloud)))
>>
>>58726480
I'm sure they did, the original price was ridiculous hence why they had to sell it to those gooks. But my point was that the phones weren't overall bad, it was a problem with the price point. People bought after the price cut even though there are still phones that were cheaper.
>>
>>58726080
>cloud phone
Fuck, some people are retarded.
>>
it's such a sexy phone, it's too bad everything else is shit about it
>>
What a fucking retarded concept
>>
RIP
>>
Imho not being compatible with Verizon really kills it for any unlocked phone trying to make significant sales in Bugerland. Say what you will about Verizon but their total raw coverage really outpaces the other carriers. I can't very well get excited about an unlocked phone or recommend it to friends/family knowing that it'll be a paperweight if you drive a few miles from any major highway or urban center. Yes I know that Verizon has their deadzones but for every one area Verizon doesn't cover there's ten areas that ONLY have Verizon coverage.
>>
Well, apparently there still going to support it until 2018
>>
>>58730063
They haven't even shipped 7.1.1 yet.

You will never see another official update. Just flash Omnirom or LineageOS
>>
I could be biased towards it because I received one for free,but its not a bad phone.

Great screen
Unlocked
Front facing speakers
Cool design
Good batterly life

Bad things:
Sharp edges
Crap Os
Camera
No expandable memory

Probably going to run Paranoid rom on it when I get the chance
>>
>>58730291
TWRP is buggy for this phone, so good luck anon
>>
>>58728580
If you're in a rural area you need verizon otherwise you can use att or tmo easily. If verizon was so good their userbase wouldn't be stagnant at the moment where other carriers are growing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.