[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which the C++ standards committee gets apocalyptically BT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
In which the C++ standards committee gets apocalyptically BTFO by a literally who

>YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THE PROPOSAL?
>I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING SANE
>YOU THINK I KNOW HOW TO WRITE A PROPOSAL
>YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSEDLY SANE
>AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO IT

>IS C++17 FIXING ANY OF THIS RETARDATION OR NOT?
>NO?
>OF COURSE NOT!
>YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES, ESPECIALLY GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, AND APPLE, YOU'RE BEING PAID TO GO TO WORK AND FIX THIS SHIT
>YOU'RE TAKING A FUCKING SALARY FOR THIS SHIT
>YOU ARE LITERALLY BEING PAID
>AND YOU DON'T EVEN DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
>LAZY ASSHOLES AT GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, APPLE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK
>IT'S GONNA BE THE YEAR 2033 BEFORE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT IS FIXED
>C++33
>WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYMORE? JUST FORGET THE WHOLE THING
>ASSHOLES....

And they're forced to admit that this sperging autist is correct!

https://groups.google.com/a/isocpp.org/forum/#!topic/std-proposals/qd3L1-bGg1A%5B1-25%5D
>>
>>58722064
>literally who
why are you referring to yourself like that?
>>
>>58722064
wtf do you even mean?
>>
>>58722064
So you are looseont..., right?

However, color me not surprised, C++11 should have contained modules.
>>
>>58722179
As the autist points out, C++ templates are a horrid clusterfuck that make literally no sense once you get beyond elementary stuff. This is why NASA and Lockheed Martin don't permit the use of templates in any of their C++ codebases.
>>
>>58722064
Hilarious as this is, why does he even think C++ can be fixed?
>>
I read the thread.

Why do they all sound like a bunch of fuckwits with a stick up their ass?

How can you be less likeable than a guy who posts in all caps?
>>
>>58722064
>Wow, this thread totally beats me.

>I always thought, and maybe I still think, that there was something about being a programmer, and a C++ one more specially, that highly relates with having very effective comunication skills and focused problem solving skills applied to comunciation (i.e. don't complain, as it does nothing, but point and colaborate, etc). After all, a program boils down to a written expression of intent very carefully crafted out to produce a precise result. So I find it very very unusual to see a programmer failing so misserably at comunication something that is intended to have a specific, positive outcome.

>His approach is of a totally unproductive, comunicationally ignorant and socially broken kind. One that I often see in other "technical" areas, most notably in physics, where everyone seems to believe is a genious and all others are retarded, just as in this case.

>I know there are lots of forums with equally uneducated programmers, but IME they are often much, much less "sophisticated" than std-proposals. So like I said, I still can't believe I'm really reading this here.

>--
>Fernando Cacciola
>SciSoft Consulting, Founder
>http://www.scisoft-consulting.com

lol this guy
>>
>WHY YOU THINK C++ IS SO FUCKING SLOW?
>BECAUSE ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS NEED A BUNCH OF FUCKING POWERPOINT DIAGRAMS TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
Chuckled, I admit.
>>
>google discussion groups
Damn.
And I thought crawling through threads on mailing lists you're not subscribed to is a painful process.

After all this years I can in all fairness admit imageboards (whether anonymous or not) have figured out the best way to display a discussion between multiple people.
>>
>>58722064
>>58722230

let me tell you that the best course of action is to abondon languages that don't work.

I'm using the chrome flavour of javascript for almost everything. you don't want a web application? I'm putting a webview in your qt.

you need api? well your api's gonna be php controller + python model.

everything else can go fuck off.
>>
>>58722064

He mad tho
>>
File: 1479920463470.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479920463470.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
N-No bully
>>
>>58722064

What I don't understand is that, in general, some genres of tech have plateaued.

They are simply being reinvented or modified slightly without any good reason, and, consequently, things get more complicated for no good reason.

Actually, I am going to make an educated guess - capitalism.

As much as I don't like what I have seen from Steve Jobs, he mentioned this.

The innovation starts at the beginning. Then it just becomes a clusterfuck to maintain has other people snatch it up for the $$$.

They have to justify their existence financial quarter by quarter. They can't just say, "This is pretty good as is.", or else they will be fired.
>>
>>58723560
And this has something to do with this thread because...?
>inb4 programming languages have plateaued
They are far from it.
>>
File: kRFu3R4.jpg (46KB, 550x384px) Image search: [Google]
kRFu3R4.jpg
46KB, 550x384px
>>58722492
I just want to say thanks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.