[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he unironically believes Windows server configuration is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (271KB, 503x664px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
271KB, 503x664px
> he unironically believes Windows server configuration is simplistic, crude and incomplete

linuxturds are so behind they don't even understand they are behind

they were copy-catting windows even when it gets to NTFS security
>>
>>58721322
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>58721774

Myself when I was a linuxturd.
>>
>>58721322
enjoy your expensive slow servers.

windows is only good on desktop
>>
>>58721322
Depends on the application. Linux/BSD evil boy 4 lyfe, but managing workstations with Active Directory is fucking awesome. At work I use Linux machines for storage, FTP, VPN, etc. but all the workstation policy is managed through AD DS.

Although Windows has design choices that I absolutely detest, some of these features are awesome. It's paid full to see them wasted on such a Pajeet shitshow of an OS. Take me back to NT 4.

>>58721940
Play with Active Directory for a hot second. You won't experience tranquility because you realize how messy it probably is under the hood, but it is fairly slick.
>>
>>58721981
Painful to see them*
>>
>>58721981
>Play with Active Directory for a hot second.

I understand how I can play with apache, nginx, bind, a random FTP server.
How can I play with active directory ? I download an illegal version of Windows server and that's it ? Is there some documentation on where to begin ?

I have the impression that internet is flooded with documentation for the varisou nixes, but when you want to get an IT job everyone asks for various experience with Windows Server and Active Directory stuff.

Experience that you cannot get because there is no :
- legitimate version to try your hands on
- good documentation.
>>
>>58722644
>various experience with Windows Server and Active Directory stuff
>Experience that you cannot get
it's so """"""self-taught"""""" cucks with no actual hands-on experience stay out of the market
>>
>>58721322
>NTFS security
Oxymoron.
>>
>>58721322
>> he unironically believes
how do you believe ironically?
>>
>>58722954
le laptop rack as a server rack
le GUI sysadmin
>>
>>58724903

It must be hard.
>>
>>58722644
Dreamspark is your ticket if you're currently attending a college of some sort, and MSDN and TechNet are good resources after a little sifting. It's nothing I would put on my resume, nor would I trust really heavy lifting with it, but it's quick and easy to pick up on the off chance you need to use it.
>>
>>58724903
being educated in physics and biology and being religious
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.