[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is /g doing today >sent from my Samsung Galaxy S21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: a8c09d.jpg (27KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
a8c09d.jpg
27KB, 320x480px
So what is /g doing today

>sent from my Samsung Galaxy S21 Edge using Tapatalk
>>
>>58720891
Dota 2.
>>
File: dq8-3ds-eu.jpg (538KB, 640x565px) Image search: [Google]
dq8-3ds-eu.jpg
538KB, 640x565px
Going offline to continue playing.
>>
>>58720891
learning SQL because on wednesday is the second stage of a selection for a internship that requires database knowledge :^)
>>
>>58720923
>not playing league of legends and its new Warwick rework
Do you enjoy your life or what
>>
>>58720955
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>58720891
Just testing out hashcat to see how secure my own passwords are, and what type of passwords the average person has.
Any tips on how to crack my own password more efficiently? AKA. how do i create a mask specifically tailored to my password? One of my passwords consists of Two words, each with an uppercase letter in the beginning and no space, like so:
AxxxxxxxxBxxxxxx
Kind of new to creating masks, need some help what the best way to attack this is. I thought about dictionary, but that doesn't take capitalization into account. Mask+Dict would be the best way, but again, I need the mask first.
>>
>>58720942
My good man
This here is amazing, how far technology has gotten. Performance wise, just amazing.
https://versus.com/en/nintendo-3ds-vs-sony-playstation-2
>>
>>58721234
do you think the catarat may affect my chances of getting the internship? im worried
>>
>>58720891
Working from home today, contemplating suicide, ya know the usual.
>>
>>58720891
shameless bump
need answer for >>58721262
>>
>>58720999
>league of children
>>
>>58721497
>Defense of the Autists
>>
>Year 2030

***** THIS POSTER USES ADBLOCK, THEY ARE A POSSIBLE TERRORIST OR WHITE SUPREMACIST. PROCEED WITH CAUTION ******

I hope you are all having a wonderful evening. I am just browsing the Internet on my Lenovo Thinkpad™ T4420s. I went to the Amazon™ grocery store with my Samsung™ Galaxy S15 and purchased a Kellogg™ product that has a user rating of 4.9 Stars. Please go ahead and buy the product [url]here[/ur].

Anyone have a way to turn off this Microsoft™ botnet ad system that is automatically inserting these ads into my post? **** Purchase a $80/month subscription to turn off ads being inserted into your post [url]here[/url] ****
>>
>>58721520
>Lollipops for those of Appropriate Age
>>
>>58721587
>Anti adblock conspiracy nut
OMG, I cannot believe that we are in the current year, and people like you are not extinct. I bet you are the type who refuses to put For Your Benefit® Surveillance Cameras™ in your bathroom, amirite?
>>
>>58720999
>>58721497
both games are good
lol its way too popular so too many kids

dota 2 has too many foreigners with 500ms that always duomid

solution: I play both games with 2~4 friends
>>
File: 1380705818749.gif (416KB, 213x201px) Image search: [Google]
1380705818749.gif
416KB, 213x201px
>>58720891
>sent from my self-advertising dildo
Even though I know this one's bait, it still triggers me. Why the fuck do they do this shit? What's the point and why the fuck do they think anyone gives a shit what piece of shit someone else posts a comment with?
>>
>>58721685
Where have you been falcon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.