[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /g/, let's say someone accidently spilled tomato sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

so /g/, let's say someone accidently spilled tomato sauce into their computer. The psu is shot, but the GPU may be salvageable if cleaned. How would that person clean tomato sauce off of their gpu?
>>
eat it
>>
run around the block so many times that they cease to be a fatass and will have more important things to do with their time than gayman.
>>
I'll tell you how if you tell me what kind of gravy it was

Was it homemade with san marzano tomatoes simmered with pork neck bones, garlic, onions, and a splash of red wine?

Or did you use fucking prego
>>
>>58720595
add GNU/Pasta
>>
Use Isopropyl alcohol, let it dry for about a week with fans blowing on it
>>
>>58720595
Put a water block on it and start cooling it with sauce
>>
Serious answer,
Put some 91% Isopropyl Alcohol on a microfiber cloth, wipe it down until clean, let dry for a week.
>>
>>58720595
How did you get tomato sauce in your PC OP?
>>
>>58720717
>san marzano
San Marzano are a fucking meme. I can make you a sauce with any old tomato that tastes the same as one made with San Marzano tomatoes.
>>
>>58720717
>You shouldn't eat food unless you're rich and can afford to home make things with ingredients that cost more because of their name.
>>
>>58721374
Not that anon, but making your own sauce costs maybe a buck more than prego.
It tastes better and is healthier for you.
Cooking isn't hard and saves you a lot of money.
>>
>>58721341
GTFO
>>
>>58721421
>butthurt Neapolitan
>>
>>58720595
Dumb lupin poster
>>
>>58721455
Fuck you Zenigata.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.