[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is off-topic, but I was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (698KB, 1272x669px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
698KB, 1272x669px
I don't know if this is off-topic, but I was wondering what /g/ though of this guy. Is he well informed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf__ZGD9SUQ
>>
>>58718790
>Which should you buy?
whichever one is from a respectable brand name, looks nice, and is reasonably priced

there, I saved you 24 minutes of that guy babbling
>>
>>58718836

you forgot size
>>
>>58718836
Avoid gigabyte G1 gaming I had a 970 g1 and it was perfect but the 10 series g1s are shit had 4 replacements all with the same issue: ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptkVItikhAA
>>
>>58718863
that seems like something you could fix with 5 minutes and some heatshrink tubing. that being said, shitty for that to come new like that, but could be a problem with the specific configuration.

>>58718855
unless you are running an OEM case, you can probably fit anything from a single-slot low profile HD5450 to a triple-slot lightning in your case
>>
>>58718863

sounds like a personal fuck up on your end - like trying to overclock it hard when he specifically states it's not for that
>>
>>58718863
Too lazy to open this up (mobile postin) but you should always do research on any and all cards you're considering.

Great example: Sapphire made the best 2/390/x cards on the market but their 480 nitro kind of sucks. Meanwhile XFX made some of the absolute worst fucking cards in general from the HD 7000 series through the 300 series, yet their 480 gts is undeniably the best out there.

>inb4 I don't care about AMDUMB

It's just and example. Like how EVGA has been an excellent manufacturer for ages yet they still had that colossal fuck up with the 1070's not having thermal pads for the memory.
>>
>>58718923
Had it for 1 day before getting my first replacement no overclocking done INSANELY loud coil whine even with frame-rate capped to 60fps in witcher 3. Also got a platinum corsair ax 760 fyi. had zero issues with my new asus strix as well.

>>58719226
Well the thing is these issues aren't really talked about in any of the 'reviews' posted on various websites. Not to mention I heard lots of issues about other manufacturers but it's hard to say whether or not you will get the same issue.
>>
I'm pretty sure 144 fps is a struggle even with a 1080 at 1440p
>>
>>58718790
Comfy to listen to. Not much useful information though
>>
>>58718790
I like this channel. He tests the 2400 against CURRENT YEAR meme cpu's
>>
Can a 1080 even do 1080p144 ultra witcher 3 or GTA V?

Honestly 60 frames looks shit to me with my 144hzfreesync monitor. I lower settings on purpose to get at least 80 in the more demanding games. I have a 290x.
>>
>>58718863
Mine is just fine. Maybe just good luck but still..
>>
>>58718863
>buying goygabyte
you get what you pay for
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.