[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask for advice on /g/ >do the exact opposite >it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (3KB, 167x142px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 167x142px
>ask for advice on /g/
>do the exact opposite
>it works like a charm
>>
Shouldn't your sign say Go instead of Stop so it's actually the opposite?
>>
>>58718181
Don't kill yourself
>>
>>58718181
How long did it take you to figure out that 4chan is satire?
>>
>>58718181
OP please never start sucking dicks and for god's sake, do not ever attempt to wear striped knee high socks
>>
>>58718181
With regards to /g/, anything they say about Microsoft or Windows is worth ignoring completely. The thing is they are largely tech needs who can't get lucrative work in the field. So basically they're worthless ideologues.

As soon as you need to meet the needs of a real business, you'll see how immature freetards actually are.
>>
File: 1481793865792.jpg (58KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1481793865792.jpg
58KB, 570x487px
>ask for advice from reddit
>do the exact opposite
>works like a charm
>>
>>58718365
t. cuck
>>
>>58718365
>With regards to /g/, anything they say about Microsoft or Windows is worth ignoring completely. The thing is they are largely tech needs who can't get lucrative work in the field. So basically they're worthless ideologues.
Does Snowden also have a worthless ideology? Is making the world a better place a worthless ideology? And here's your precious Microsoft admitting to collecting personal data:
https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
>>
File: cuck.png (321KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
321KB, 372x539px
>>58718365
>>
>>58718247
It was originally a red go sign
>>
>ask for advice on /g/
>told to fuck off or told that it's not a bug, it's a feature
>make thread mocking said product saying it can't even do X
>flooded by angry replies "BTFOing" me with solutions plus some personal insults thrown in
>another productive day on /g/
>>
>>58718181
bait but,

advice on /g/ is not a drag-and-drop replacement for common sense and research.

It's not our job to spoonfeed you OP.
>>
>>58719558
Doesn't matter when you are still wrong, dickhead
>>
>>58719540
this place is only fun if you take nothing personally
>>
>>58718181
Reverse psychology 101 my nig, i usually just insult and mock something and people proceed to act smart and post solutions and explain them(insults included) to try and feel superior to you.
Best way to get info about something in a place full of autists plagued with superiority complex/Dunning–Kruger effect.
>>
>>58719540

4chan in general only responds to bait
>>
To turn on your computer, push the power button.
>>
>>58719540
every time senpai, you are welcome
>>
>>58718181
Don't install gentoo
>>
>>58719872
To turn on your computer, don't push the power button.

Good luck turning on your computer now, OP.
>>
>>58719540
lmao
>>
File: GoSignNew.jpg (5KB, 167x142px) Image search: [Google]
GoSignNew.jpg
5KB, 167x142px
>>58718181
>>
>>58719540
welcome to 2007
>>
>>58719540
The thing that separates 4Chan users from Reddit users is the ability to take abuse and not take everything personally as >>58719794 said.

That said, the best way to create a discussion is to make bait threads because nobody here responds to positive things. Say something is shit with hyberbole and you will get a flood of people actually explaining why something is good or bad.
>>
>>58719794
Fag.
>>
>>58718329
And while you're at it don't kneel in front of my PC chair and don't let me facefuck you while I browse /g/
>>
>>58718329
Striped knee socks are so unf
We need more fgt sissy /g/bois
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.