[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his laptop doesn't have a touchscreen Is this what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

>his laptop doesn't have a touchscreen

Is this what it feels like to be a cuck?
>>
File: 1469770239040.jpg (101KB, 901x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1469770239040.jpg
101KB, 901x1201px
>>58716494
My laptop has a touch screen and I never use it, nor I bought the laptop because of this.

Touchscreen is for retarded mongols and hipster nu-males. Prove me wrong, you can't.

>hurr durr how can I type fast
I can type faster than you and ur mum combined with my keyboard. BTFO, dipshit LEL
>>
>>58716494
Because I like my screen to be free of filth
>>
>>58716956
/thread
>>
>>58716494
>touchscreen
>laptop
you can only pick one
>>
>>58716494
What do I even need it for? My laptop has a touchscreen but why touch it when I can just click? Shit bait thread is shit.
>>
>>58716494
My laptop has a touch screen and I haven't used it in the four years I have owned the device.
>>
>>58716494
I got a touch screen on my laptop. I use it for ease of navigation.
Swifter to click a new window with my finger from the keyboard that reach for the mouse.
I could easily drop the feature though.
>>
>>58717348
>what are keyboard shortcuts
>>
>>58716956
I would just like to point out that, in this picture, the guy is clearly in tight space and can't comfortably rest his hands on the keyboard due to the position of the laptop and the seat in front of him, so this isn't an image to justify your point.

I agree 100% with you, though. Laptops with touch screens are really fucking stupid. Most people won't ever use them, like you, so it's a useless "feature" that you won't use and paid for. The ONLY reason they should ever be considered is if the screen has a digitizer in it with a stylus (Surface Book/Surface Pro) and can be either removed entirely and used as a drawing tablet, or can be flipped over and used the same way, but attached to the laptop.
>>
>>58716984
X250 or what have it. I consider it for my next TP.
>>
>laptop
>not desktop
>>
>>58716956
This. I have a touchscreen laptop, dell xps 13 but i rarely use it besides for browsing internet which works pretty good
>>
>his laptop has a touchscreen

must be nice looking at your smudgy 1366x768 display through a mesh screen, OP
>>
>>58716494
what is he doing to her??
>>
>>58716991
Scrolling
>>
>>58717686
raep
t.ahmed
>>
>>58716494

Touchscreen on laptop serve no purpose. They will disappear on devices with hardware keyboard.
>>
I find pinch to zoom useful sometimes. Also just swiping across the screen to go back instead of pressing the back button is faster for me.
>>
who is this semon demon?
>>
>WHITED.COM
>>
But I don't want to touch my laptop screen. Why would you exactly?
>>
>>58717573
Wrong, there is plenty of space for him to use his non-touchscreen keyboard there.
>>
If you use anything other than the keyboard and the pointing nipple, you don't belong on /g/.
>>
File: CxW3P0wUcAA18tC.jpg (140KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CxW3P0wUcAA18tC.jpg
140KB, 960x960px
>>58716494
Friendly reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
I think a touch screen would be useful if you were in a situation if you're in a situation that you couldn't use a mouse
>>
>>58716494
>touchscreens on my touchscreens
When does the meme die?
>>
>>58716984
I pick my x220t, checkmate atheist
>>
>>58719249
> that trigger finger
That's how you accidentally shoot yourself. Wait until gun is pointed at target
>>
>laptop doesn't have a touch screen
>laptop doesn't have giant greasy cheeto stripes on the screen
Fuck touch screens on anything big enough for other inputs.
>>
>>58716494
>he wants smudges on his screen
>he want to pay for a feature he'll use 5 or 6 times then forget about
>>
>>58716494
Sauce?
>>
>>58720294
>He has dirty fingers
>Just because he doesn't use a feature, means that nobody should have it
>>
>>58716956
Comfy for drawing, web browsing, and clicking on shit that's in the opposite corner of the screen from your mouse
Also gestures and more surface area than the trackpad
>>
>>58717957
>taking your hand off the keyboard/mouse is faster than pressing a button on the keyboard/mouse
I'm sure you also enjoy the smudges on your screen
>>
>>58717686
installing gentoo
>>
capacitive touchscreens are made of glass, glossy as hell, can't use it as display
>>
File: 5058149081011574.jpg (26KB, 335x478px) Image search: [Google]
5058149081011574.jpg
26KB, 335x478px
>>58716956
nigga in this pic must be clinically retarded
>>
>>58716494
>Is this what it feels like to be a cuck?
Yup. Exactly as you feel now.
>>
>>58716494
both my latpops have touch screens and they're both turned off.

Why would I want to touch the screen when I have a keyboard and mouse?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.