[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>creates (copypastes from 2chan) a website to connect anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: chris_poole_moot.0.png (814KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chris_poole_moot.0.png
814KB, 1600x900px
>creates (copypastes from 2chan) a website to connect anonymous people all around the world with different ideas and a possibility to talk about different topics, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard
>makes millions out the ass
>gets sued over leaked celeb nudes bullshit and sales the site
>goes to work for the ultimate botnet, literally Google

Remember when you still had faith in people and actually thought some people were alright and loyal to their ideals?
>>
Are you kidding me? Moot is fucking golden; comfy job at the ultimate botnet forever leaves plenty of money and time to do whatever the fuck you want with your life.

His "ideals" were to talk about anime with weebs over the internet. His ideals were to do whatever the fuck he wanted, and he's still doing that.
>>
File: SELLOUT.png (194KB, 584x502px) Image search: [Google]
SELLOUT.png
194KB, 584x502px
>>58714005
4chan is not profitable, it's bankrupting him. The botnet is. I'm going to guess this dog twitter page is making more money than moot did from 4chan.
>>
>>58714027
Have you ever read one of his blog posts? Or listened to that 10hs podcast he did when he left 4chan? He was all about that "holier than thou" attitude, all about how it was a platform for anonymous people to broadcast their ideas and have an equal opportunity to be listed, and waht not.

>>58714074
>Current year
>Still believing this maymay
>>
>>58714005
some people are sellouts
he went the way of the zuck cuck
>>
>>58714005
>>makes millions out the ass

Sure :^)
>>
Because he got a taste of the world outside murica and with a job he gets to work whereever he wants. Only plebs would bitch about selling muh chongs
>>
Fuck I wish I could work at google.

My brother worked at a call center for google for a little while.They started him off at $16 an hour with full benefits. He got cucked when they switched him over to yahoo and got knocked down to $12 an hour without benefits so he moved on.

I bet whatever Moot's doing there is making him mad fucking stacks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.