[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello Mr. Anon, I'm Sanjay, I'm the head of Human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: interviewer.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
interviewer.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
>Hello Mr. Anon, I'm Sanjay, I'm the head of Human Resources here and I'll be interviewing you today. Now, your resume looks great, but when asked your proficiency level in the Microsoft Office Suite you seem to have responded with "INSTALL GENTOO FAGGOT". Care to elaborate on that?
>>
>>58712915
Why, yes, of course. What I meant was, INSTALL GENTOO YOU MOTHERFUCKING POO-IN-THE-LOO FAGGOT!!!!
>>
posting in epik thread XDDDD
>>
I'd turn Norton 360 degrees and walk away when I saw the interviewer was a poo in loo.
>>
>>58713100
so you'd literally do a full circle and walk in the direction of the interviewer
>>
>>58713288
He moonwalks away.
>>
>>58712942
cringe
>>
>>58713288
newfaggots get out
>>
>>58712915
>Mr. Anon
Did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>58713288
newfag is new
>>
>You see, "install gentoo" is a meme, to which it directs an individual to install the gentoo operating system as a way to solve the individual's problem. The joke is that it won't actually solve their problem, but will either 1. Aggravate them to oblivion, or 2. Open their mind and soul to open source software. In my experience, I find that those who have their hearts closed to such a thing are arrogant and closed minded people, who lack the critical thinking skills necessary to figure out simple tasks.
>In summary, I took your inquiry about my experience with Microsoft Office as a joke, as I don't actually see how experience with such a primitive piece of software could carry any meaningful weight towards the value I could add to yor company. You can train a chimp to use office, but you can't train him to do [insert actual skill here]. I also called you a faggot because your question was useless, and I only showed up here to your dead end company to personally call you a faggot. Die in a fire.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.