[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gf needs a new laptop for work and home. The XPS 13 is pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

The gf needs a new laptop for work and home. The XPS 13 is pretty much the top-line choice but is there a chinkshit 'top that will placate a woman that uses only MS Office and Facebook?
>>
Macbook rose gold
>>
>>58712826
Just find a used X220 or some shit off of craigslist

Any fucking laptop in the last 7 years will run that shit

Hell she could buy this Latitude D620 off of me for $100 if she wants
>>
>>58712855
She's good, but Christ she's not that ((($$$))) good.

>>58712888
The X220 seems a good call. Problem is future-proofing a refurb/used.
>>
>>58713063
If it has more than 4gb of ram and and SSD it's future proof.
>>
>>58712826
I like the XPS 15 (: I actually own one, it's really nice.

>>58712855
>Macbook
Shit for idiots.
>>
>>58712826

sure go for it, $100 off here also try the 10% off code on dell's site.

https://www.techbargains.com/dell-xps-13-deals
>>
>>58713068
this tbqh
>>
>>58712826
why does she need a 1500 dollarydoo machine if all she does is use facebook and office? Get a 300 dollar chromebook and use the rest on a sexual vacation to a sexual place, like seville or rome or istanbul
>>
>>58712826

am i the only one who thinks its weird to buy your gf a laptop? unless your rich or something
>>
>>58714999
well he considered buying a used X220 so obviously he is not rich
>>
>>58715008
an x220 is still a nice gift
>>
OP I own an x220. They are amazing machines, but unless your gf is a trap on /g/, she's not going to find it aesthetically pleasing.

Get her something shiny, w 4gb RAM/decent specs. She'll thank you more.
>>
Stop buying her stuff, she's dumping you Anyway
>>
>>58715028
this
>>58715023
I understand it is a nice gift and it would absolutely fill all the requirements that she would need in a laptop, but lets face it she is not going to find it aesthetically pleasing. For most women (I could be wrong in the case of OP's GF) a laptop is a fashion accessory so a X220 will not be great. I think the XPS13 is a good choice tbqh. It is both good looking and a pretty good machine.
>>
Have we talked about the creaky plastic shit?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.